**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wrong.

Rui, Bron, Vando ain't no gotdamn bigs. I don't care if they 6'8" and a half or 6'9' and quarter.

Bron really a SF, only reason he been playing PF the last couple years is cause he weighs 260 but he ain't no true big
aaron gordon use to be a small forward but you were calling him an impact big all last year cuz they played him at power forward

whats the difference?

oh yeah one fits your narrative and the other doesnt

Would rather sacrifice Rui to KD than freaking Cam Reddish.

Also, was not expecting D'Lo and Gabe to be paired so much.

aaron gordon use to be a small forward but you were calling him an impact big all last year cuz they played him at power forward

whats the difference?

oh yeah one fits your narrative and the other doesnt

Wrong again.

Screenshot_20231026_202427_Chrome.jpg

Gordon been a POWER forward pretty much his entire career big dog. Since he was a teenager matter of fact.

Just like Bron been a small forward who runs the point damn near his entire career.

Nice try.

Now I really know you barely been watching the nba since 2010.

Trick question: is the 6'6" Charles Barkley an impact big?

james-harden-interview.gif

Last edited:
Would like to see AR run the offense when Bron goes out. He’s just doing cardio right now. If he ain’t out there for offense and just gets 3 shots this half, what’s the point of having him out there? Can’t be his defense

insecure is never admitting you're wrong when you know got damn well you are
Lol, you tryna spit some wisdom here or what :lol:

If Jaxson don't pan out, I have no problem saying I'm wrong. I've said it here several times before. Look it up.

You been proven wrong about LeBron not being a big and even more wrong about Gordon being a big. Go ahead and admit you're wrong. I bet you won't. :lol:

And since you're a clear non-participant in the 49ers thread ( fake 9er fan alert ⚠️), you wouldn't know that not only did I pay when I lost my bets, I also admitted I was wrong about the team drafting Pitts.

Look it up.

May make you wanna click the ignore button too. 😂👍🏽

Last edited:
The offense about to grind to a halt with no Bron and D'Lo.

Much rather pair AD and D'Lo's minutes.

Back
Top Bottom