**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I just realized that no one has had a chat with our main man essential1 essential1 on how things have changed since the last time he was 'round these parts.

My man, before your sabbatical, we had one of the greatest to ever play the game, we had Deangelo Russell, and we were struggling to make the playoffs.

Pull up a chair and let me tell you how different it is now...

+ russ gone
+ JTA
+ DJ

giphy.gif
Screenshot_20230208_203811_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230208_203929_Chrome.jpg

Lonnie is the one piece that has to be traded before tomorrow simply because we can’t re-sign him.

The question is what deal to do.

Would you guys trade Lonnie, Bev, Reaves, Christie and the 2029 unprotected for OG and filler? I’m holding Christie and Reaves if possible but that’s probably the only trade I would consider moving em.

Hopefully Vanderbilt and Beasley can rebound because we still need help with that.

Hitting the ground RUNNING. 🤩

Traded AFTER Qyrie.
Might suit up before him.

You love to see it.

*EDIT* Kyrie literally playing right now. 🤣 This morning it said he was out. 🤦‍♂️

Lonnie is the one piece that has to be traded before tomorrow simply because we can’t re-sign him.

Would you guys trade Lonnie, Bev, Reaves, Christie and the 2029 unprotected for OG and filler? I’m holding Christie and Reaves if possible but that’s probably the only trade I would consider moving em.
mm damn thats does feel like a pretty strong offer on our side
OG really like that? i havent watched much of his game lol

If it's true that it will be a small move, then OG is out of the picture.

Lakers have 5 two-guards who can slide to the 3 in small ball lineups (Walker, Beasley, Reaves, Christie, and Brown). If they trade Lonnie, they are 4 deep at that position.

Now that the rarely used Jones is gone, TBryant is AD'S only help against centers like Jokic, Sabonis, KAT, Embiid, Ayton, Valanciunas, Allen, Adams, Horford, etc).

Going to be interesting to see if Lakers go center or 3&D perimeter player if they wheel n deal tomorrow.

With 27 gms left, i def can see them make a huge push and be at least in 6-7th seed. But what is the likelihood we can keep the 4 mew additions next year? Allow them to jell even longer

Back
Top Bottom