**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Keeping this kind of pace in the west will cost Lakers long term. Lebron putting more minutes & work will tire his body faster when they go into the harder months

Lebron ball will kill the confidence of players.
Need more of the ball movement
Everybody needs to get their touches

Lonzo gets the steal under opponents basket
Goes for open lay up
Decides to spin back and pass to I believe Chandler who wasn’t ready for that unnecessary extra pass......
It’s cuz he had given up his dribble but was too far for a layup. Should’ve taken a floater or tossed it off the backboard to himself.....but we know how Zo is....

4v0stp3ske121.jpg

These dudes really do just stand around and watch LeBron. It's like a disease :smh:

This is strictly the fult of Lebron & the coaching staff, Dudes don't get into their offensive sets quick enough & i'm forced to watch Lebron take a step back three from steph Curry range.

The offense was at its worst in the 4th quarter yesterday when Bron was on the bench tho.

BI and the bench unit would just pass it around for 20 seconds and then turn it over.

Lonzo gets the steal under opponents basket
Goes for open lay up
Decides to spin back and pass to I believe Chandler who wasn’t ready for that unnecessary extra pass......

Im convinced this man is allergic to scoring... its like against his religion or something hahahaha

I understand he is a good defender and rebounder for a guard.....but you play 34 minutes, at some point you gotta give me more than 2 points, 3 shot attempts and ZERO free throws.
Otherwise we drafted Andre Roberson at #2. smh.

I understand he is a good defender and rebounder for a guard.....but you play 34 minutes, at some point you gotta give me more than 2 points, 3 shot attempts and ZERO free throws.
Otherwise we drafted Andre Roberson at #2. smh.
Damn bro u right he’s A Roberson

He’s who we thought Lonzo would be.

If you thought Zo would be Luka level, that’s on you.

Luka the best draft prospect since Unibrow, Embiid and Simmons. Lakers just never had the chance to draft a prospect on that level. Sucks, but those are the risks associated with the draft.

If you thought Zo would be Luka level, that’s on you.

Luka the best draft prospect since Unibrow, Embiid and Simmons. Lakers just never had the chance to draft a prospect on that level. Sucks, but those are the risks associated with the draft.

Please. Many thought Zo would be a transcendent Star. Bring showtime back. Jason Kidd 2.0. Break all Magic records lol. We didn’t think he’d be a guy who plays D and rebounds but can’t score. 2 pts some nights 8 pts another night 0 points the next night on some Isaiah Canaan type ****

Lmao you really thought Zo was gunna come in and break Magic’s records. That explains everything.

Once again, that’s on you. Stop drinking the kool aid.

Back
Top Bottom