**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Team without Zo has been messy. Hopefully he can get back soon but with no risk. Team needs to learn how to play without him.

Either Luke calls upon the zen magic or Jeanie needs to hit up the Zen Master....these missed freethrows are all mental!!! I think we would have 2-3 more wins if we could sink em.

I was thinking if the Cavs continue to flounder, and say don't even make the Finals, I wonder does that move Magic to give up his LeBron fantasy. If he ain't even good enough anymore to get out of the JV conference, why even bother bringing him here to pad his stats?

I was thinking if the Cavs continue to flounder, and say don't even make the Finals, I wonder does that move Magic to give up his LeBron fantasy. If he ain't even good enough anymore to get out of the JV conference, why even bother bringing him here to pad his stats?
Media headlines. Box office, March sales etc... we all know if we get PG and KING JAMES we still ain’t winning no chip! Warriors have AT LEAST 3 year run left.

Lebron isn’t coming.

Give me PG13.

Whatever else happens, happens. But this should hopefully be the last year that we don’t make the playoffs.

bi looking real flabby and sick today

probably should of had him come off the bench til he got his legs back

Back
Top Bottom