**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Momo just getting BARRED up and doesn't even know it :lol:
I wonder does everyone else around Danny Devito feel the same way we do and it's just the big elephant in the room...

Damn y'all really been going in on Momo for a day?

I disagree with her a lot but at least she's better than Plashke, Ding & 95% of other LA based sports reporters.

Last edited:
Celtics getting their ***** kicked probably helps the Lakers. Discourages the Celtics from even thinking about George.

Celtics getting their ***** kicked probably helps the Lakers. Discourages the Celtics from even thinking about George.

Yup.

You know sometimes I get frustrated by Julius but then I think at least we don't have Marcus Smart :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Explain please. I would think getting swept in the ECF would make them want to get another playoff tested All Star

Last edited:

Yup.

You know sometimes I get frustrated by Julius but then I think at least we don't have Marcus Smart :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Smart can be a prick but I actually like his game. His shot is shaky but dude plays his *** off on defense and has a strong body he uses well against weaker PG's.

Explain please. I would think getting swept in the ECF would make them want to get another playoff tested All Star
They are more than another All Star away, so midas whale just ride Bron out until he starts to decline. 

celtics shouldnt even try should just get rid of horford and it and start from scratch and rebuild

nobody is stopping lebron. not in atleast 5 years

and if the cavs start getting old injured and washed lebron will just form another big 3 in the east somewhere else

Last edited:
They're going to take a huge PR hit once they move IT2, but paying him 200Ms is strapping your franchise for years to come. 

East is designed for bro to cake walk every year. I knew immediately when the Celtics got that #1 seed it meant nothing

Back
Top Bottom