**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm Byke though. Big Baller Brand got me Byke. Lakers were always my squad from day 1. I became a laker hater when Kobe treated me like trash.

Lmmmaaaaoooo. I aint liked dude since he Snitched. Cant believe Magic actually pulled da trigger. But im Not mad. AT ALL. Didnt really wanna see Clarkson leave tho.
Kobe snitched too though [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:rofl:
Damn geno may have been right, Kobe must have hated black people
Son told me to kick rocks when I asked for an autograph when I was 12

That sucks... i shot around with KB when I was like 13.

Cool dude.

I *** with Kuzma.

He'll prolly take Nance's spot full time by All star break.

Why you **** on Nance Jr so much? :lol:

Dude is a bum. People only like him cuz he can dunk.

Clear the way for Killa Kuz

Last edited:
Never thought I'd ever become a Laker fan again but I'm Byke. Let's Go!!!!!!!

Never thought I'd ever become a Laker fan again but I'm Byke. Let's Go!!!!!!!

1235645295_guy_gets_a_beer_bottle_to_the_face.gif

We're snagging PJ Dozier in UDFA, that's a great pickup. Dude can play that Livingston off the bench point role great.

Last edited:
Signed Dozier as an undrafted.

I'm really impressed. Great work by the front office.
This summer league team is gunna kill it. They can't lose a game.

I spoke Josh Hart becoming a Laker into existence.

Los Angeles Lakers: A

Conversely, I love this trade for the Lakers. I'm not sure whether they had to sweat out the Spurs potentially taking Hart -- a more reasonable target for San Antonio than Bradley -- but presumably the Lakers got their guy and added a decent second-round pick in the process.

I liked both of the Lakers' picks from this trade. Hart ranked eighth in my stats-only projections based on his outstanding play at Villanova, while Bryant ranked 18th after two years at Indiana. They completed what looks like an excellent first draft for the new Lakers front office.
http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...-angeles-lakers-trade-including-josh-hart-nba

Timid you announced you're jumping back on the bandwagon 18 times on a single page.
We get it man.

Now go to sleep and stop spamming the thread.
How am I jumping on the bandwagon when the Lakers have been trash for the past couple years? It's not like I'm becoming a Warriors fan

Back
Top Bottom