**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Pg ike tj leaf for randle Clarkson 2020 pick.

University california of Los Angeles Lakers

Lonzo - ucla
Lopez - Stanford
Pg-fresno state

Luke in an interview after the draft today gave his seal of approval of Lonzo and said he ain't worried about Lavar, as he has an outspoken father too.
Perfect coach for Lonzo.

Luke in an interview after the draft today gave his seal of approval of Lonzo and said he ain't worried about Lavar, as he has an outspoken father too.
Perfect coach for Lonzo.

Luke also said he gave no damns about Lavar's playoff guarantee. Said its entertainment and hollywood :lol:

Nice values in the draft. I really liked it. Good job.

Hart & Lonzo will play right away. Bradley is great value but will need time. Kuzma can play & is good insurance for when you trade Randle/Nance.

Kinda over Dlo now. No more complaining from me now that the trade is official. I'll always daydream of what the Ball/Dlo backcourt could've done, if we could've developed Dlo to be a 6th man or what he could've done if he had a better situation but I'm ready to move on.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of these youngings balling with Bron next year [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Nice values in the draft. I really liked it. Good job.

Hart & Lonzo will play right away. Bradley is great value but will need time. Kuzma can play & is good insurance for when you trade Randle/Nance.

Traded Bradley bro, Thomas bryant is the last pick.

Bryce Alford probably going to get a summer league and training camp invite and end up in the G-League.

Back
Top Bottom