**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Even if you don't like him, Brook Lopez and #27? Really? Trading a 3rd year player for an unproven rookie and 1 year rental of a slightly better Mozgov. This is the worst Laker trade I can think of in recent memory

LOL

(Other than this post, this thread is disappointing so far. Twitter is LIT with upset Laker fans and it is hysterical. I think you guys made a great trade.)

Even if you don't like him, Brook Lopez and #27? Really? Trading a 3rd year player for an unproven rookie and 1 year rental of a slightly better Mozgov. This is the worst Laker trade I can think of in recent memory

But that assumes lakers FO and coaches like Dlo as much as you

I don't understand how trading D Lo just to shed Mozgov contract is a good move.

Someone plz explain it to me

all espn experts are loving the trade. Lakers can now get 2max players. domino falling for PG13

But that assumes lakers FO and coaches like Dlo as much as you
No, that assumes other teams don't like him as much.

It also assumes that we HAD to get rid of Moz now.

It's a terrible trade.

55136390.jpg

Back
Top Bottom