**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I hate articles like that.
Yes, as a general rule in basketball, if you can make a lot of shots after a few misses, you'll do all right.
Every telecast it happens. Guy starts off 0-5 hits a layup "that's a big bucket there that can change everything you know sometimes with these players they just need to see the ball go in to get in rhythm." Tatum then finishes the night 4/17

Pretty sure it didn’t take 50 games to decide on the starting lineup lmao it just wasn’t the lineup that “some people” wanted.

But I’m not here to argue about starting lineups because I don’t care about that at all.

Just finished listening to JJ’s interview…

Sounds like a lot of coach-speak but a couple of things I found interesting:

- Doesn’t feel like this team has a depth issue
- Young guys look good and will compete for rotation spots (mentioned Dalton specifically)
- Tough decisions will need to be made about the rotation
- Expectations are to establish a culture, be in the playoffs and compete (2/3 which have already been done last season)

- Expectations are to establish a culture, be in the playoffs and compete (2/3 which have already been done last season)
This is an often overlooked key element of a successful team, and I think I've said this in here before. Establishing a culture/identity is so crucial. Like when you look at the schedule one night, you see that you're playing a bruising team, then the next night is a team that shoots 3 after 3 after 3, then the next night is a team that runs all night.
Teams look at us and have no idea who they're playing; I mean, unless dysfunctional is an identity. 😬

I like seeing that establishing a culture/ identity is a focus. Like we really are at ground level. 😬

Back
Top Bottom