**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

That’s also something you don’t want either. Him doing the whole show every year.

It's what he's going to be doing year over year til it's over anyways. Player options and what not. It's how he can enforce the team doesn't just pull the plug and tank. It's why I've been critical the last couple months. (and wanted to start by dealing AD last year)

Bron Max will suck even worse when they trade Rui and Vando for 4 years of Jerami Grant decline at $30mil a year.

Whewww if Rob doesn’t improve this roster… well I was gonna say it would be his nail in the coffin but Jeanie wouldn’t know what to do with herself… she’d actually have to think about a basketball decision…

But Rob would be crucified (which he would deserve). We lucked out on Klay tho.

JJ and his coaching staff

IMG_9501.jpeg

Lebron might as well take the max. Not worth dropping 17 mil for Derozen because it doesn’t move the championship needle.

Lakers bout to make 9 figures using this year as a Ken Griffey father/son tour

Nobody wants to admit it but could it be players just dont want to play with lebron?

This take is so old and tired.

First of all the lakers don’t have cap space. Theyre limited in the amount of $ they can offer.

Second, nobody wants to do business with the lakers because everyone hates our GM.

Third, Nobody wants to take less $ to play for the lakers and deal with Cali taxes. Klay and CP both went to Texas, no state taxes.

I could come up with 100 reasons, but you tell me, who is the player we’re missing out on because “they don’t want to play with Lebron?”

The only legit one I see is Kawhi and he made the wrong choice. We won without him and he didn’t win **** for the clippers.

Turning down the lakers and taking phone calls from Lebron but saying no thanks is the thing to do this summer I guess

Just sign DDR already.

Back
Top Bottom