**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So what is the point of giving a roster spot to Giles? I’m not saying he can play nba playoff basketball at any decent level…..but what is the reason they gave him a spot on the team that can go to someone who can contribute?

Just from a front office perspective, why sign players they wouldn’t ever use?

Getting KD and CP3 next season would be on brand for the Lakers

We love those old stars!
Screenshot_20240424_120829_Google.jpg

So what is the point of giving a roster spot to Giles? I’m not saying he can play nba playoff basketball at any decent level…..but what is the reason they gave him a spot on the team that can go to someone who can contribute?

In case of emergency during the regular season

Bottom line yea we definitely needed another big, but who was available from the summer? Drummond?

The biggest miss roster wise was Gabe Vincent, he's been a complete zero. That mid level should have gone to anyone else. Gotta move of him first thing smoking this summer.

The class last year overall was honestly really bad:

Dumb coaching staff who doesn’t know how to develop their players

Our fan base is hilarious....

All of the coaches in this picture since leaving here have had thier fan bases complain the same way we complain about Ham...

Just makes C CP1708 look like a genius...

I’ve been accused of being a Ham lover when I’ve never said anything really positive about the guy… at the end of the day the NBA is a players league. Any one that thinks coaches are the ultimate difference maker probably needs to just stick to NCAA hoops

Last edited:
Vogel was an slightly above average coach and probably about to get canned again.

Ham has thus far proven to be a slightly below average coach and should get canned.

Selfishly hoping they get swept at this point since they aren't going to win anyway so it's easier to give him the boot. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Down 0-2 to the defending champs, also from the western conference?
*2004 has entered the chat*

Yep. Back then GP finally put Tony Parker on his back. We need someone like zero points Gabe or Spencer to clobber Murray and get ejected. Send a message like we did to Tony Parker :lol: (I’m kidding)

Back
Top Bottom