**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ima just keep reposting this xxxx til the stubborn clueless Lakars fans get blue in the face

Who's smarter when it comes to basketball….the Laker fan who thinks AD at C is good enough to win a chip or RONDO?

Exactly.

Rondo's All the Smoke interview was pretty good too. He said the same thing about teams needing to be big to handle Denver. Definitely think he's going to coach in the league at some point. He's currently back in college now though.

Last edited:
Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 I'm broke but you can't pay your debt? :lol: You lost and proved yourself to be an idiot yet again. That's good enough for me
Nah buddy

You clearly know how to read English, but your comprehension skills are highly mediocre. Shiiiyettt Darvin freaking Ham got more awareness than you

For the gotdam millionth time....what the hell does "everyone healthy" mean to you?

Wait....hasn't Christian Wood been out since damn near the All Star Break? Da fuhhccc does that mean to you??

Prove you ain't an idiot

I've actually been making hella money fading bumsizzler. I was leaning KC before the super bowl but when I saw him change his avy to Brock Purdy I hammered that **** :lol:. It's honestly a gift to be that consistently wrong and I thank him for that.

I've actually been making hella money fading bumsizzler. I was leaning KC before the super bowl but when I saw him change his avy to Brock Purdy I hammered that **** :lol:. It's honestly a gift to be that consistently wrong and I thank him for that.
🤡

Nobody gives a .... in real life buddy.

Except for maybe you and a couple other jokesters in here 😆

What does "everyone healthy" mean again?

Keep betting though. Good luck. And you’re welcome.

Last edited:
What does "everyone healthy" mean again?
It means you're desperately tryna find a way to cop out. First you kept talking about how I didn't win because the playoffs didn't start yet and you still had a chance. Now you're on this everyone healthy bs. According to you neither one of us could win unless the whole roster was healthy the entire season :lol: . Your guys started 5 games combined even without everyone healthy.

Anyway back to the Lakers

Feel like the Lakers probably have to go undefeated the rest of the way to even have a chance at doing anything.

It means you're desperately tryna find a way to cop out. First you kept talking about how I didn't win because the playoffs didn't start yet and you still had a chance. Now you're on this everyone healthy bs. According to you neither one of us could win unless the whole roster was healthy the entire season :lol: . Your guys started 5 games combined even without everyone healthy.

Anyway back to the Lakers
Ha

Ha

Ha

Wrong buddy. I’ve lost bets before and paid them.

Stop mfing lying to yourself

This team is one of the most injured teams all season long

Had they been fully healthy and had Ham been afforded his full roster and full rotation since the start, nobody knows how the lineups could’ve gone.

Folks actin like I barely brought up this “everyone healthy” topic yesterday.

You clearly have some screws loose.

Newsflash: I been said “everyone healthy” since day one.

You acting hella desperate. Did you get a refund from Uncle Sam or nah? Lol

Last edited:
NOP is 15 games over after getting hot lately and they're the 6th seed. The West :sick:

I guess landing at 7-8 is still good as you would only need to win one game to get in rather than two.

Winning out is going to be tough when Bron is probably going to miss at least 1 more game (could be tonight :rolleyes ) and you never know who's going to get hot playing against you. Even if they did, It seems DEN/OKC/MIN are all moving when it comes to 1/2/3. Going to have to wait until seasons end to see where they realistically would like to be slotted in. They get the 7 seed and MIN ends up at 2 without KAT? Or the 8 and OKC ends up at 1? Not sure how bad Murray's and Jokic injuries are but if one is out come playoff time, it's open season.

I think NO & SAC will both drop one spot.

We're only losing 2 more games, so hopefully a couple teams in front of us drop a few in a row.

@bumleemelone and @noblekandykane

Hey fellas, since I’m always wrong and since you can win a lot of money off my ability to be wrong all the time…..

I say Lakers won’t win the title this year.

Go ahead and call your bookie and bet on LAL to win it all.

Report back your winnings in June 😂😂🤡

Last edited:
gj95ncukzasc1.jpg

So this team is actually better than last year's :lol:. Who woulda thunk

Laker fans should expect a close game tonight. 3 games in 4 nights traveling from Toronto which is even more inconvenient. Gotta be realistic with the expectations

So this team is actually better than last year's :lol:. Who woulda thunk

Laker fans should expect a close game tonight. 3 games in 4 nights traveling from Toronto which is even more inconvenient. Gotta be realistic with the expectations. Can't overreact if they don't win by 50

Against WAS? I expect a blowout. Lakers are playing with confidence and Ham has activated playoff mode lol

But hey I’m wrong 100% of the time so don’t bet on it 😂

Back
Top Bottom