**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

if you could get Lavine 1:1 sure.

But the 3 or 4 to 1 will make the team progressively worse.

Rui may be the honest hinge point on trades. Good enough player on a tradeable enough salary. But the problem is it would need to be for a forward.

JHS May end up being a good player.

BUT

A team with minimal space and championship aspirations is better served taking high floor / low ceiling players or trading the pick.
They probably would've just been better off trading the pick than taking anyone in the draft.

I don't care what JJJ, Whitmore or any other rookie is doing...situations matter, Lakers have vets that can't crack the rotation so we know for sure ain't no rookie getting unless it's an emergency.

They probably would've just been better off trading the pick than taking anyone in the draft.

I don't care what JJJ, Whitmore or any other rookie is doing...situations matter, Lakers have vets that can't crack the rotation so we know for sure ain't no rookie getting unless it's an emergency.

Or not drafted the position they needed the least :lol:

Physical, athletic wings and fast guards. Even with no Poetl, I think this will be an annoying game.

This is like when he went passive aggressive last season praising other GMs around the league before the trades. :lol:

The face Ham made because Wood took a timeout :lol:

That man absolutely hates time outs. Back in the 90s when he played. There were no timeouts. You broke your leg, you rubbed floor cleaner on it.

I’m old enough to remember when players (especially stars) didn’t play well fans and media held them accountable. Now there’s a lot of mental gymnastics deflecting blame where it belongs

Back
Top Bottom