**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

As for that lineup. I think it does work. The only issue is trying to get Vando moving on offense to avoid crowding the paint on AD. And having him shoot 6000 corner 3s a day.

Again, the biggest issue this team has.....

IS SHOOTING.

If we could at least make the league average in 3's, we would be rolling.

If guys could consistently knock down shots, Ham would have found his rotations already

but since no one is consistent Ham is forced to find what works on a night to night basis

I'm not bailing out Darvin here, but its clear we still CANT SHOOT or KNOCK DOWN OPEN SHOTS

Again, the biggest issue this team has.....

IS SHOOTING.

If we could at least make the league average in 3's, we would be rolling.

If guys could consistently knock down shots, Ham would have found his rotations already

but since no one is consistent Ham is forced to find what works on a night to night basis

I'm not bailing out Darvin here, but its clear we still CANT SHOOT or KNOCK DOWN OPEN SHOTS

Yep. And all the bricks make the players drop their head and not play with energy on defense. Making shots energizes a team and we aren’t making shots right now

Last night was so trash, man. Up 9-4... then they went on a 20-5 run... and that was basically game. In the 1st quarter. And it was clear from the jump that the Bulls were full of energy & hustle, and we simply weren't.

Let's see how tonight goes. Maybe... keep it within 10? :/

The TWolves are about to put a serious butt whoopin on these Lakers tonight with no Lebron.

One would think a coach with a brain would instantly go 2-Big against Gobert/KAT.

Can't wait to watch Minny's 2-Big lineup smash anything Ham puts on the floor to prove my point even more cause you already know Ham is going play AD all by his lonesome out there with his bs 1-Big-3 guard-1 SF smurf lineup.

Side Note - pay attention to that Conley vs DLo matchup. Many Lakers fans I talk to preferred the Lakers to have gotten Conley over DLo during last year's trade deadline.

Last edited:
since lebron and gabe will be out that means ham gonna give domestic action jaxson minutes

cant wait to see him do his signature fouls.

he might be the worst rebounding 7 footer in the history of the nba

Dog, Jaxson amd CWood bout to turn it up tonight. As long as the head coach tightens a couple loose screws in the head and goes HOP instead of HIP

I'm glad Bron sitting out tonight. He is putting Ham's coaching and preparation to the test so Pelinka will see if Ham will have his team ready to COMPETE AND PLAY WITH ENERGY FOR 48 MINUTES against a potential playoff opponent

Last edited:
Last night was so trash, man. Up 9-4... then they went on a 20-5 run... and that was basically game. In the 1st quarter. And it was clear from the jump that the Bulls were full of energy & hustle, and we simply weren't.

Let's see how tonight goes. Maybe... keep it within 10? :/

Bron scored 7 points in a row. And they immediately called a time out. Must be nice to watch a team immediately disrupt momentum.

Back
Top Bottom