**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

All the talk about trading DLo and Rui in packages.

It's gotta be the back end of the rotation that needs to be traded out to save the team, and keep HiP from playing them.

Hayes misses 2 FTs down 2. He gets another minute and a half of playing time and the lead goes to 7 (LeBron also missing 2 FTs down 5)

Besides the point in the last minute
-Dumb 3 attempt by LeBron
-AR helping off of Kyrie for whatever reason
-One of the dumbest passes by LeBron to AD. Wasn't even good defense it was a ****** pass

AD didnt see the ball the last 3-4 possessions.

Bron trying to play hero ball instead of recognizing situations. By the time he tried getting AD the ball, it was the last play, too late, and wrong decision with that lob pass while AD being doubled.

That's why Magic got more rings than Bron in half the years played LOL

Magic would've made sure to seal the deal in this game.

Also, HAM once again disappoints from a coaching and strategic standpoint, and Worthy calling him out on Access right now.

Ham is garbage man. I dont see him winning any championship except for the in season tourney :lol:

I ain’t watch the game but seen Twitter clips and etc

Bron my guy but he sold lol but he got hurt? Saw folks saying so ?
AR sleeping and ball watching on Kyrie is crazy lol

The 3 ball by bron whatever but that pass was crazy lol he been sloppy with the ball to start the season

Just crazy how sometimes this team just looks amazing...

Then they do a few stupid things to blow the game.

See yall Saturday

Just crazy how sometimes this team just looks amazing...

Then they do a few stupid things to blow the game.

See yall Saturday
A lot of bad IQ and bad process

Bron a part of that too as someone who touted as having high IQ, which I do believe he does have one of the highest ever, he fasho be doing some dicey **** that bite the team :lol:

I just hope his leg cool man or whatever how he got hurt I see he finished the game tho lol

Seems like I’ve seen more coaches opt to not foul when up 3 at the end of the game….

Too many missed opportunities down the stretch, but entertaining 4th quarter. Needed to get AD more touches in the 2nd half… but what else is new?

Back
Top Bottom