**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So you're saying the 2-Big and 3-Big lineups weren't the reasons they won vs PHX, ORL, and LAC?

I'll wait

See first bullet point below

Screenshot_20231102_002408_Google.jpg
Well let's see... in most of those games I'd say it was more about getting the combination of Austin (mostly) and DLo off the floor together than anything but if you prefer to give credit to the big man agenda go right ahead.

But but but....EYE 👁 I didn't see DLo or Austin doing this to KD in the 4th qtr of a W, did you? :lol:

Because Austin was benched for about 8 minutes that quarter but carry on… although that was my original point.

If Austin AND DLo are playing well, things are fine… but if either of them are sucking (which has been a lot lately) take them out and put a non-sucky player in. Maybe that’s a big, maybe that’s a guy like Rui. But the KEY is to take the struggling player out of the game. #RocketScience

Because Austin was benched for about 8 minutes that quarter but carry on… although that was my original point.

If Austin AND DLo are playing well, things are fine… but if either of them are sucking (which has been a lot lately) take them out and put a non-sucky player in. Maybe that’s a big, maybe that’s a guy like Rui. But the KEY is to take the struggling player out of the game. #RocketScience
Austin and DLo, as the starting guards, made it all the way to the WCF last year with essentially this same core.

Fast forward to 2023-24 season and all of a sudden they forgot how to play together?

Meanwhile in all 3 of the Lakers victories, it's the 2-Big or 3-Big lineup that everybody talking about as the lineup that stands out most in their comebacks and victories.

Cut that nonsense out.

#rocketscience

Austin and DLo, as the starting guards, made it all the way to the WCF last year with essentially this same core.

Fast forward to 2023-24 season and all of a sudden they forgot how to play together?

Cut that nonsense out.

#rocketscience
Are they playing like LAST YEARS version?

Simple yes or no will do… but if you like, post those plus minus numbers buddy

Are they playing like LAST YEARS version?

Simple yes or no will do… but if you like, post those plus minus numbers buddy
Are those reasons or excuses?

The WCF was less than a half year ago buddy. They're the exact same version, but please...be my guest and give us any reason or excuse your mind can conjure up.
😂😂

But since you insist......

You see DLo or Austin's name on this list? :lol:

Since he’s one of ⭐️J’s old teammates and was also drinking the kool aid for a time, I hated the Reddish signing to LA from the jump.

He’s got a lot more to work on before being thrust in front of championship hungry fans and expectations.

And that’s bad GMing by whoever is making decisions over in lalaland. Y’all not looking very serious right now.

Who’s getting traded for which superstar?

No team will be this bad shooting from the corner for the season, but pls stop wasting the shots on Cam Reddish. :lol:

+/- is a cool stat to reference but I do t think it should be the end all be all stat

That being said AR and Dlo been basura not sure if vando back fixes that lol
Think they’ve gotta change their approach and the starts with Ham

And maybe AR should take a little less responsibility as the offense initiator

Team had injuries to start last year and a worse roster. This team has a better roster but more injuries. Need to see everyone healthy but seems like Vando is too important to this team. He helps fix the rebounding and defense but there can't be this much drop-off without someone like him. Team has depth but it only really works when the starters are healthy

I give it another month and a half basically when everyone that signed extensions are eligible to be traded before we're desperate calling the Bulls up offering everything.

Team had injuries to start last year and a worse roster. This team has a better roster but more injuries. Need to see everyone healthy but seems like Vando is too important to this team. He helps fix the rebounding and defense but there can't be this much drop-off without someone like him. Team has depth but it only really works when the starters are healthy

Now it’s gonna take Vando 5+ games to get rhythm and get the rust off, hasn’t played/practiced in a long time

Back
Top Bottom