**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

maxresdefault.jpg
still dont understand the demand for **** like this when concords and infrared 6 have been released plenty of times before

ofcourse these ***** *** mother ****ers are ok to play back to back when it comes to the lakers

daron fox a piece of **** too. "im injured but i gotta play the rest of the game cuz its the lakers but ill sacrifice the next 5 games to do so"

Lakers don't play again until Saturday after tonight. Can probably up Bron to 37-38 minutes tonight, especially with no Rui and Vando tonight.

ofcourse these ***** *** mother ****ers are ok to play back to back when it comes to the lakers

daron fox a piece of **** too. "im injured but i gotta play the rest of the game cuz its the lakers but ill sacrifice the next 5 games to do so"
**** crazy what folks do for the lakers :lol:
fox crazy any other team he wouldve been out

players be injured for like 2 weeks than come back for lakers, then go back to rest :rofl:

still waiting on jaxson to bring the action

hopefully this is his breakout game tonight

all hes done so far is lead the team in fouls per minute at a blistering rate

So this ain’t really Laker related but…
IMG_2214.jpeg

The bball community has to push back against the analytic movement because according to the good folks at ESPN, the Harden trade has now pushed them over the Lakers AND the Nuggets as the WCF favorites (and he’s not even an impact big)

What in the name of preseason plus minus is going on?

It's too late to push back on analytics.

It's in here, the cesspool of an NBA thread.....

It's everywhere.

People will die on plus/minus now.

Which makes sense and is fine, once you pivot to the young guy I don’t really think you should go back. A sign of good faith for signing future FA’s… we’ll give you a shot, and they can say that they did that.

So this ain’t really Laker related but…
IMG_2214.jpeg

The bball community has to push back against the analytic movement because according to the good folks at ESPN, the Harden trade has now pushed them over the Lakers AND the Nuggets as the WCF favorites (and he’s not even an impact big)

What in the name of preseason plus minus is going on?

Look at how husky Harden is right here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom