**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

HP just talks to talk while saying nothing.

So he's lying? The information he's pointing to is incorrect?

We are scoring and defending better with AD on the court and HP just can't read, orrrrrr, we just don't like the guy so eff him? :smokin

Sure, but there's no context. AD is playing with small guards, Cam ****ing Reddish and no secondary support.

I agree.

I also agree (and I know you do too) that he has lapses that cost us multiple possessions per game. Like chasing after Offensive rebounds for no reason, or when he goes for a big block and an offensive player slips past him for their own offensive rebound/putback.

Hell, Suggs boxed him out on the last possession and if he drains the shot, we lose to the Magic on that fact.

people love to point to stats but really don’t understand them.

**** the stats for a second. Just watch the games and tell me if you think the lakers are better without ad. It’s just a stupid argument.

These two statements are interesting.....

I agree, the Lakers are not better without AD. They are not.

I also am concerned that when Bron sits we have been outscored even more, and when AD is out and Bron comes in, we have gone on a run to close the gap. Now to P's point, that might be something regarding the 4 with AD, and the 4 with Bron.

(Note, I am more concerned Bron can't turn the corner anymore without a screen, like at all, and that's leading to even more of his terrible dribble dribble dribble stepback 3's)

Like I said, IF he hit the shot, it was at the buzzer. We wouldn't have had a chance to get our own shot etc. Would have been a walk off 3 for Suggs**.

(nevermind, apparently we were up 3 and not 2, I did not even realize that) I thought Suggs was going for the win.

These two statements are interesting.....

I agree, the Lakers are not better without AD. They are not.

I also am concerned that when Bron sits we have been outscored even more, and when AD is out and Bron comes in, we have gone on a run to close the gap. Now to P's point, that might be something regarding the 4 with AD, and the 4 with Bron.

(Note, I am more concerned Bron can't turn the corner anymore without a screen, like at all, and that's leading to even more of his terrible dribble dribble dribble stepback 3's)
I'd like to give Bron truth serum and ask him is it more work for him to post up or to drive starting from 25 feet out. I'd like to see him in the post more.

AD gets 19 rebounds but he should've got 20. Needs to score 30 every night unless he actually scores 30. Then he needs to score 40. AD outplays KD but he needs to play more like KD. Now he needs to never get beat on any possession of any game ever because hypothetically the Lakers might lose a game they won and we can't have any games lost due to imagination. Some of yall aren't meant to be taken seriously

I watched AD basically shut off everything inside the free throw line against Memphis and golden state in the playoffs last year. Please tell me more about how he’s actually not that guy on defense.

Using plus/minus data after 4 games to drive home your point is next level clown ****

But that's exactly what sport media has turned into...

Next level clown s***

My AR jammed up
My AR not defending

My AR is not ooookkkkaaaaayyyyyy

Attachments

• 13A6EE53-6C75-42A7-905D-FE5F5A3132B4.jpeg
    13A6EE53-6C75-42A7-905D-FE5F5A3132B4.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 520
Back
Top Bottom