Zu

Clarkson
Nance
Black

Paul George in 2018
Our first round pick in 2019

:pimp:

C__TjzLVoAAPBDA.jpg

With Ball likely to the Lakers, I wonder if they shift D'Lo to SG or ship him out. :frown:

Ball is more of a sg in my mind, but I seem to be in the minority. Shrugs.
Like I said months ago, I think these two could work on offense. Ball can operate in the open court, D'Lo can operate in the half court.

Yup especially with Ball's lack of pick and roll skills right now. It's going to take some time with Ball IMO. People expecting a savior are going to be hating on him hard soon.

I also think he projects to be a better defender at the 2 rather than the 1. But admittedly I didn't follow the picks much this year because I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Last edited:
Why DLo gotta be shipped out. I swear :lol: He never shows enough for some
Wouldn't it be smarter to keep Lonzo & DLo together in the backcourt. They actually compliment each other very well.
Also, that would key on trying to get PG with other pieces: Clarkson + Randle + 28th pick for PG.

I think that should be the route taken.

@Mike_Bresnahan: Future Laker drafts

2017: 2nd + 28th picks; no 2nd-round pick

'18: No 1st-rounder; DEN's 2nd-rd pick

'19: 1st-rd pick; CHI's 2nd-rd pick

That 2019 Chi 2nd round pick could be 30-35
Gracias Calderon

Why DLo gotta be shipped out. I swear :lol: He never shows enough for some
Wouldn't it be smarter to keep Lonzo & DLo together in the backcourt. They actually compliment each other very well.
Also, that would key on trying to get PG with other pieces: Clarkson + Randle + 28th pick for PG.

I think that should be the route taken.

No get him outta here

Back
Top Bottom