**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I won't be doing a draft lottery watch meetup this year. These clowns have broken my spirit. 

CclApJVW0AEXxLF.jpg

Is this picture real? :rofl:

Looks like Russell did something good & Byron won't even look at him :rofl:

Last edited:
Just watched the end of last nights game

Mane...

D' Lo is finally ready :smokin

Warriors four All-Stars expected to play in the regular-season finale against the Lakers on Wednesday, but Iguodala & Livingston likely out

-Marc Spears

Since the turn of the calendar......

DAR 40 G / 30.0 MPG / 16.2 PPG / 3.2 RPG / 5.0 APG / 1.6 SPG / .412 / .347 / .770 on 3.2 FTA
KP 34 G / 31.0 MPG / 16.2 PPG / 6.6 RPG / 1.6 APG / 2.0 BPG / .448 / .303 / .783 on 3.4 FTA

Average Game Score
DAR 11.4
KP 11.2

Similar thing happened last year.... KP comes out the gate blazing, and come January he's tired or something.

Last edited:
Talked to a few laker fans you guys really hate DLO[emoji]128514[/emoji] They said they'd rather keep Clarkson over DLO

Anyway why has clarkson stalled and he just became a no defense playing chucker he used to be able to pass now he's just shoots

Anyway why has clarkson stalled and he just became a no defense playing chucker he used to be able to pass now he's just shoots

Kind of a product of the role he's been given, and he ran with it... Has been better since going back into the starting lineup, but still issues on shot selection.

Kind of a product of the role he's been given, and he ran with it... Has been better since going back into the starting lineup, but still issues on shot selection.

Yup. Which is why I'm starting to think we just aren't the best place for developing young talent. Whoever we trade is gonna go to another team as BALL. I can see it now

Would you say he plays better with DLO? do you see him as a starter in a playoff team? I personally think he's gonna be that Jamal Crawford type

it's pretty interesting to me that some people want to give up on DLo is fast.

taking a quick look through the last 5 drafts, outside of lillard, mccollum, booker, and beal, i'd be hard pressed to take any other guard over DLo.

Would you say he plays better with DLO? do you see him as a starter in a playoff team? I personally think he's gonna be that Jamal Crawford type

Yes and no to the first question. Has moments where it works and moments where it doesn't.

And not a chance in hell he can start for a playoff team. Or at least 1 that has any business in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom