**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Nah....this is different.

The Sprus game I understand.

This is different. They knew the suns lost. They knew it.

Metta should have been in that game.
Ennis, T Rob...smh
He did the same damn thing in that Wolves game. I'm done with these suckas for this year. 

Nah I agree with you guys, they ****** it up and the queens are annoyingly trash.

But us, the fans. What can WE do? Nothing.
Our team is stupid.

I hate tanking, I can't even enjoy Laker wins no more, I can't wait until all this ******* draft implications **** is over so I can go back to enjoying whatever product this team puts out.

Last edited:
Probably beat Minny, the Pelicans and GS. GS will probably rest everyone and Luke will say we are ending the season on a high note and we will build on this momentum into next year...

Smh

It's just sad. All the way thru. Losing our 2017 and 2019 draft picks for Steve Nash and Dwight Howard in 2013, to win meaningless games in April 2017, when Nash been retired for years and Dwight on his second team since leaving us.

Risking a Top 3 pick, and whatever 2019 becomes. To beat half the Spurs, the Kings, and half the Grizz. :smh:

Just terrible...

To be fair, when the deal at that time was made, many people were saying we were champions on paper. The gamble didn't pay off though and well, Mitch got axed this year.

we let byron go a year too early 
mean.gif

puke could've won another ring with GS too...

We're gonna win out
27-55
Lose the pick
Luke/Mgmt will say we were +10 from last year and moving in the right direction

This is just great
SMH

Just makes no sense to keep crying about the same ****. Cry to tank. Cry about the picks. Trade everybody. Y'all hate the roster. Tank some more. Not tanking enough for your liking. :lol: Now y'all hate Luke.

Back
Top Bottom