**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Maaaan y’all are funny lol. This team has been playing with the gas petal to the floor for almost 2 months. AD has dragged this team to the playoffs in the last month.
They are still human beings lol. They are allowed to be fatigued. That’s when injuries happen. And AD & Bron are already fragile.

So when they force themselves to play and we get blown out tonight by a super well rested Clippers team who plays like it’s game 7 every time we matchup. I’ll come on here and will see AD & (Bron to a lesser extent) get vilified. See people panicking and crying about records and playoff position. It’s a lose, lose.
Take care of your body and let the chips fall where they may.

Man I hope Lakers player’s specifically are seeing therapist. Because between Lakers fans & the national media anyone would go insane.

^^ i agree but i also think long term that extra week of rest would be beneficial

but you right the clippers always play game 7 against us :lol: no PG though so hopefully that would help

gonna need d'lo 100% either way tho even if both bron/ad play lol dont get too cute man
they got too cute yesterday resting d lo and almost lost

AD, Reaves, and Schroder played 42 minutes last night. Bron played 38.

Screenshot 2023-04-05 115917.png

Now it could cost them a game vs the Clips (who will play without PG) when we're supposedly fighting for playoff positioning. They've spent MONTHS tricking games off, and this is why that is costly. Meanwhile, Denver, Memphis, Sac all resting hella guys cuz they got their wins in Oct-Nov-Dec.

I'd sit all 4 of these guys tonight after heavy minutes, play DLo, with Walker, Vandy, Beasley etc and let them get some burn. Then pray you got your legs ready for Phoenix on Friday.

If we lose this game tonight and win the final two games, the most likely outcome for us is that we stay in the seven seed and the Clippers remain in the five seed, right?

It's going to be interesting to see what type of jockeying we see over the next couple of games to avoid the five seed. I think there's a scenario where we lose tonight and still end up as the five or six seed

Rest everyone tonight including AR after he was gimpy last night

Win the last two games. End up either 6 or 7 and Win that 7 seed by winning the 7/8 play in game. Won’t that buy some extra rest days?

We can beat anyone when fully healthy. But with g’lassengelo glassell, you never know if he’s hurt or not

AD has a stress injury. We just came up off a 4-0 road trip. We’re damn near guaranteed a spot in the 7-8 play-in. It’s a back to back.

Rest AD. Playing him today would be malpractice.
(LeBron should sit too)

Ya rest them all
Also, rather not let the clips see us at full strength in case we play them in the playoffs

Should’ve thought about that when they lost to Houston and Dallas 🤷🏽‍♂️

They went 6-1 after losing to Dallas
They went 4-0 after losing to Chicago.
They’ve clinched a play-in spot.
Lebron wasn’t even projected to come back until tonight.

They’ve done enough to rest.

Btw we have enough with Bamba and Dlo playing to make this a competitive game.

They went 6-1 after losing to Dallas
They went 4-0 after losing to Chicago.
They’ve clinched a play-in spot.
Lebron wasn’t even projected to come back until tonight.

They’ve done enough to rest.

Btw we have enough with Bamba and Dlo playing to make this a competitive game.
That Dallas game is coming back to haunt them. Win that game they wouldn’t be in this position.

That Dallas game is coming back to haunt them. Win that game they wouldn’t be in this position.

There’s like 5-7 games that haunt them but we can’t change **** now. We already played balls to the wall for the last month. The most important thing is no longer seeding, it’s making sure our 2 stars are healthy enough to win us 16-17 games.

Back
Top Bottom