**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

All I ask from AD at this point is no less than 15-17 attempts a game no matter what. If he is taking that many attempts that means he’s being aggressive.
If he can do that. Let the chips fall where they may. But I’d be happy.

I just feel AD game is best utilized with another 7' on the floor

turner.jpg

dude has been CARRYING this defense his entire tenure here, say what you want about his aggressiveness (although saying someone isn't aggressive enough when they average 26/12 & go to the line 8 times a game is kind of wild)

AD has off nights like every other Superstar but his "inconsistency" is highly overstated when he's on the court. the lack of consistency can only be applied to his ability to stay healthy. AD has never been a chucker in his career, hence why he's always so efficient.

I don't expect him to come in now & start going full Kobe. since he got to the Lakers his FGA have been routinely at 17 a game. Giannis Who is looked at as one of the most aggressive players in history is at 19 a game in the same period & he ain't splitting shots with Lebron & Westbrook for part of it.

I've said it before AD is a good floor raiser, he is an ELITE Ceiling raiser, He has played incredibly with the cast missing Lebron for most of the stretch & D'Lo for half. When he's on the floor with good talent he shines a majority of the time. There's maybe two guys max who can guard him one on one, & Bron being back along With D'Lo, Reaves, Schroeder, Beasley should really make his life so much easier.

Drummond out tonight. When Vucevic sits, we're talking about backup big Marko simonovic (who hasn't played) or Derrick Jones Jr/Patrick Williams (going small). Please give it to AD

Back
Top Bottom