**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I knew when he was diagnosed as doubtful that it would be soon but not this soon. If he doesn’t play today he’s def playing on Wednesday.

I was listening to Trudell yesterday and he made it seem like Bron could play today. I was shocked listening to him but he’s the most plugged in laker reporter in the world. Once he said that I knew it was a real possibility.

I knew when he was diagnosed as doubtful that it would be soon but not this soon. If he doesn’t play today he’s def playing on Wednesday.

I was listening to Trudell yesterday and he made it seem like Bron could play today. I was shocked listening to him but he’s the most plugged in laker reporter in the world. Once he said that I knew it was a real possibility.
he gotta chill and take it easy coming back. dont want him to reinjure himself. you know how our players got fragile hips

gmqsfkqmx3qa1.jpg

This would be a big win. Bulls have been one of the best teams since the deadline. To follow up that last game with another convincing win would show they're ready to make a run in the playoffs

Going to be interesting to see what the starting lineup will be if/when Lebron plays. Will we go back to starting Beasley or keep starting AR? I think if Lebron plays we should go back to starting Beasley for spacing. We won't need AR's ball handling in the starting lineup with Lebron. Also, AR coming off the bench along with Dennis ensure we'd have 48 minutes of good ball handling.

Dlo is questionable they haven’t announced whether he’s out or not, but I’m fairly certain he won’t play today. That’s what Trudell made it seem like too.

miss game on Friday night + no practice on Saturday + early Sunday game = not enough time to get healthy.

Back
Top Bottom