**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

And now we are tied for the 7th seed.
2 games out the 4th seed.
Only 2 games out of 4th?

Eazy Peazy

Screenshot_20230324_225103_Chrome.jpg

Lonnie was hitting 3s tonight. OKC would double AD and he'd pass out-->swing-->swing-->Lonnie open 3, knocks it down. Need guys to hit wide open 3s, and Lonnie came clutch. I like Vando, but he misses some bunnies at the rim, can't be trusted with layups :lol:. AR had a "bad" game (for him) against some tough wing defenders, but AD feasted on them.

Chicago plays fast paced small lineup, will be interesting to see the rotations as Ham will be tempted to go small

If I may take my shirt off for a second.

Off-season has some pretty simple answers.

DLo 4 year / $120mil or so. That’s puts them at $25 or $27mil as a starting, the 4th year would be like $33mil.
Reaves whatever a 4 year deal looks like for him.

Buy out AD’s 2024-25 option, extend him for 3 seasons at whatever the new max is. He would be 2026-27.

Bron has technically 2 years left on his deal. I assume he fulfills them. Then signs a cheap deal wherever Bronny is.

Re-sign Rui for 3 years probably $10-12mi

Vando had 1 year $4mil. He probably ends up as an extension guy somewhere between $8-12mil.

Bron
AD
DLo
Reaves
Christie
Rui
Vando

There’s only 2 difficult questions:

Who do you use the exception on? Schroder or Wenyen.
Lakers will pick Schroder. But should pick Wenyen. (Not a slight at either. But you can find a good backup PG with limited resources far easier than a backup big. Reed’s $2mil and the second rounder could get you an okay backup PG most likely.

From there, how do you get value for Beasley and Bamba. Meaning trading for someone who can actually be a 3&D guy at the 2 or 4.
Something along the lines, Beasley/Bamba + 1st for Player and that teams first.

We have enought to win it ALL. If everyone is healthy into the playoffs and through out. We can win it all. These games are a stress test. Squad aint perfect and chemistry and fully established, but we find ways to win more than we find ways to lose. And at full strength, our weak players have been tested and are already in playoff mode. We have an advantage of playing meaningful basketball already. Its hard to see with everything in flux but I wouldnt be shocked of we won it all.

1st team All Glass

d angelo buttshole

last thing we needed is another injury prone player

kyrie irving is playing tho

guess we really not getting to 500 today smh

go get kyrie man lmao

Can't believe you guys are watching what's going on in Dallas and genuinely saying "lets go get Kyrie". If we could be a D'lo+Beasley for Kyrie trade then go for it but signing Kyrie as a free agent could mean trading or renouncing the rights to basically every new addition we've made and we wouldn't be able to re-sign Raves.

If we get Kyrie, we'd be going back to having a team with 3 NBA rotation level players. Is that what you guys want?

Last edited:
I know the season isn’t over yet, but I’ve loved the fight this squad has shown all year. They could’ve packed it up different times but they kept fighting thru bad roster construction and hella injuries. It makes it that much sweeter to finally see it all come together.
That's all HAM and Staff

Don't tell that to the coaching non-believers tho lol

Back
Top Bottom