**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wenyen Gabriel time :pimp:
Wish Bamba got to play more with bron.
He was letting 3s fly and hitting a decent amount.

Weyen isn’t really good. From everything I’ve seen when he plays.

Lakers just need a guy to eat up 10-12 minutes. Then you can go a number of different directions to limp toward 48 minutes of center minutes

The only available guys are really cast aways. Whiteside and Greg Monroe.

Wenyen is Okay for the regular season, dude is just too small to consistently play the 5. Nerlens Noel would have been useful for us

Since y'all wanna run it back...

dwight-howard.jpg

I remember when monroe turned his nose up at the Lakers in free agency :lol:. I'm not eager to go back to tanking any time soon

Big rotation: AD, Vando, Wenyen (backup C minutes when AD sitting), Bron(when back from injury, used to play PF). Would just up Vandos minutes from mid 20s to higher 20s. A little more small(er) ball when matchups are right.

Toronto pretty tough after adding Poetl. I hope Lakers keep running the offense THROUGH AD with DLo back

Save us Wenyen

Wenyen brings energy and can run, but is undersized. He thrived playing with rust, hopefully he can do the same type of things with dennis

As long as AD can do healthy AD things, we won’t need an actual back up big until ….

the WC finals >D

Not losing sleep over Mo freakin Bamba. We shouldn’t bring him back either. Priority is TBJ and Austin, in terms of the role players not under contract. Won’t be surprised if we don’t pick up “bright lights” Beasley option

If Rui plays like last game, I’m bringing him back too. We’ll have some tough decisions to make

Back
Top Bottom