**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

While I don't disagree....

I don't think they would ever trade Bron or AD.

And if they gut the roster again for Kyrie...yeesh.

What I do know is if it real that Bob Meyers may leave GS....we better be on the phone.

yuju9g8r51ka1.jpg

Do you think they’re going to go into a game thinking their going to lose? It’s okay to look at big picture and say we need to win AT LEAST this many but still also take things one game at a time lol

I feel like it takes away the urgency when you have in the back of your mind that you have a 6 game wiggle room. Gotta approach each game as a must win and play like it. Still trying to dig out of the 2-10 hole smh

Lots of “whataboutisms”

Who cares about the dubs.

We had westbrick. We failed 10000 times worse than any team in history. Contender to lotto team with 1 trade lol

Now Latto to Nicki Minaj HOF level team.

I feel like it takes away the urgency when you have in the back of your mind that you have a 6 game wiggle room. Gotta approach each game as a must win and play like it. Still trying to dig out of the 2-10 hole smh
Highly doubt that any of these talking points are going to be in the back of their minds while playing games.

Highly doubt that any of these talking points are going to be in the back of their minds while playing games.

I think mindset definitely matters. Are you going to put in all your energy and effort down 10 with 6 minutes left to come back and win or just go through the motions because you don’t have to win every game left? “Oh well we’ll win the next one” mentality creeps in

We’ll find out tonight how much urgency this team will play with

The Bronless Lakers BEAT GSW by 6 at their house not too long ago with Wiggins playing but no Steph. AD had a whopping 13 points that game.

Tonight Bron is playing and GSW will be missing Wiggins and Curry. AD gonna score more than 13 too. And the game is at Staples

Lakers by 10 plus

#winningtime

Back
Top Bottom