**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

13 clarkson
19.5 bojan
22.5 conley

47 westbrook

thats 55 mill to 47 mill

need to find a third team who will take conley for a draft pick and an 8 million player

or am i doing it wrong?

13 clarkson
19.5 bojan
22.5 conley

47 westbrook

thats 55 mill to 47 mill

need to find a third team who will take conley for a draft pick and an 8 million player

or am i doing it wrong?
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_9-2-2022_6-34-04PM.png

• Sad
Reactions: MVP
Thing to watch in the Jazz spare parts watch;

What teams can actually match salaries for their desirable player(s) Beasley, Clarkson and Bogs.

Only a contender would go after Bogs. Lots of teams are already set in their lineups making trades to shake their team up would be a tall task. Helps lakers.

How bad is Pelinka?

Look at this tweet. It’s basically ex-lakers from last two years as the last guys signed lol

Something not one person in media has asked so far:

What the hell do the Pacers want to do? They don’t want Turner. No extension. No other team has offered a first for him (presumably, otherwise they would have traded him already since that’s what they want from LA). No direction

Something not one person in media has asked so far:

What the hell do the Pacers want to do? They don’t want Turner. No extension. No other team has offered a first for him (presumably, otherwise they would have traded him already since that’s what they want from LA). No direction
Traditionally, they've always tried to compete because the owner is old school and fears losing long-term would be too difficult in a small market. But they might not have a choice with how good the East is finally. They probably are 2-3 years away from doing anything.

IND gave up their best player for 5 guys who barely play and a pick that will almost certainly be 25-30.

Buddy has always been seen as negative value since he signed that deal in SAC. Myles is an most definitely leaving at the end of the season as he's expiring and they've been trying to trade him for 2+ seasons anyway.

But of course they want the King's ransom since they know that's what the Lakers front office wants. :lol: Still wouldn't give up both 1sts unless a wing (Bojan?) is coming back from a 3rd team.

Traditionally, they've always tried to compete because the owner is old school and fears losing long-term would be too difficult in a small market. But they might not have a choice with how good the East is finally. They probably are 2-3 years away from doing anything.
I heard on a random pod once that they have no intention of trading 2 rotational players for a buyout player and 2 future picks. They want talent. That’s why I assumed they would try and get in on a Knicks jazz trade too. That’s the confusing part though. So they want to compete ok. But turner is clearly leaving next summer bc packers don’t want him.

Or…it’s possible they love turner and we will see an extension before season starts or shortly thereafter if he meshes well with Halliburton. We just don’t know the truth when it comes to the intentions of these teams.

The only thing we know is that the Jazz don’t want any of their spare parts.

I heard on a random pod once that they have no intention of trading 2 rotational players for a buyout player and 2 future picks. They want talent. That’s why I assumed they would try and get in on a Knicks jazz trade too. That’s the confusing part though. So they want to compete ok. But turner is clearly leaving next summer bc packers don’t want him.

Or…it’s possible they love turner and we will see an extension before season starts or shortly thereafter if he meshes well with Halliburton. We just don’t know the truth when it comes to the intentions of these teams.

The only thing we know is that the Jazz don’t want any of their spare parts.
They might've been the mystery team that was going to trade for Fournier and a first from the Knicks if the Knicks-Jazz agreed to the Mitchell trade.

Back
Top Bottom