**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This is not a championship Roster. No true SG and no bench scoring

I agree, its a DYNASTY roster.

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but 5 for Lebron to Double Up Curry like Ma$e +1.

Sign a new contract, 1+1.

Get the deal done.

Reactions: DLF
Anyone watch Legacy on Hulu yet? First episode was pretty good. Surprised how up front the Buss kids are.

The thing about these shows about the Showtime Lakers that have come out recently - Legacy, Winning Time, and They Call Me Magic - a lot of it is redundant, as so eloquently highlighted by Daniel Feinberg of The Hollywood Reporter.

If you were born in the 90s or later, then yeah maybe you'd learn a thing or two from watching at least one of the 3 Lakers dramas.

But if one had witnessed the entire decade of the 80s and doesn't suffer from memory loss, then watching any of these three shows would be utterly pointless

I will say this though with regards to Legacy - the retelling of the story behind the Buss family kids is probably the only thing worth watching imo.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/t...ry-of-the-la-lakers-antoine-fuqua-1235197587/

Last edited:
No wonder Mero salty, I always knew Desus was gonna leave that dude in the dust...he held him back for years 😂😂. Desus definitely the David Ruffin

Don't remember much about Kobe to Dallas, but I do remember the Shaq to Dallas trade talks prior to the Miami trade.

I wonder around when the league expects Bron to likely break the scoring record. I'd imagine with the schedule coming out today, wherever there's a couple of matchups between the Lakers and Cavs/Celtics/Heat in close succession will give it away.

i cannot believe russell westbrook is going to be a laker again.

holy **** what is wrong with this franchise?

not getting league pass this year **** that

Back
Top Bottom