**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

He's doing everything to force his way here. We just gotta find a package that works.

Clippers will get him. That always happens to us lol
Yup. That’s exactly what I’m prepared for.

I have zero expectations and will not be using my usual “oh Woj is just a hater” excuse.

Nobody wants Westbrick and no GM is gonna still be employed to even use the 2027 pick.

Rozier/Hayward to the Nets
Russ to the Hornets
Myrie to the Show
Honestly

Win win win for all parties (assuming kyrie threatens to go nuclear on teams if not lakers)

But pettiness and typical idiocy will get in the way.

Kyrie wants out, no one else seems to want him but the Lakers, Nets don’t like any of our trade packages.

You know what to do Kyrie, sign the MLE :rofl:

Imagine he comes for the MLE and we trade Russ and picks for other pieces. Dream scenario. Rather than send Russ and picks in a deal for Kyrie. Do it Habibi Kyrie
Not getting my hopes up.

Remember kawhi remember kawhi Remember kawhi remember kawhi Remember kawhi remember kawhi

But like why is he doing this to his boy KD? Is it more that he feels BKN didn’t support him and he wants out? Weird that you’d leave your good friend just like that

whatever happens with kyrie

at least we'll still have rust

Kid Crying GIFs | Tenor

But like why is he doing this to his boy KD? Is it more that he feels BKN didn’t support him and he wants out? Weird that you’d leave your good friend just like that
If BK isn’t willing to give him the long termhe’s selling, what choice does Kyrie have?

FWIW I think he opts in and gets traded

He did Bron the same way in 2017
He realizes he made a mistake

So AD and THT are currently the only guys under contract next summer. I could see a plan where Kyrie signs for the MLE this year then lebron agrees to a little less next summer so Kyrie can get the max (or close to it) next year.

Maybe that’s why they’re adamant about not taking on any bad contracts.

When these talks die down and we end up with Russ lebron and Ad. Can’t wait for Magic to go on first take and say if he was in power he woulda got it done.

Same news cycle. don’t fall for it.

Hmmmm, I know a lot of y’all will lash out at me for saying Westbrook is a big reason why the lakers sucked this year, but oh well.
4C92C1FF-00B9-406B-84CC-8034574CD6C2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom