**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Regarding KD and/or Kyrie. I'll take Irving over Durant, unless we can trade Westbrook for KD. I'm not giving up AD for KD if Brooklyn is going to require AD in order to get KD.

If we trade Russ for Kyrie, draft a big at #35, split the $6.4m MLE to get a couple solid young wing defenders or shooters, then trade THT for another 3&D, shooting guard, or 2-way Big, we right back in the championship hunt.

We would be set at PG with Kyrie and a 100% Nunn.

Reaves, Gabriel, and S.Johnson provide solid, young, and hungry role players off the bench much like GS had with GP, Kuminga, and Poole.

Warriors and those soft @** Celtics would be in trouble. A 100% healthy Milwaukee squad IMO is still the team to beat cause of their size and length. Had MIL been in the Finals with Middleton, they would've beaten the Warriors.

Pls don't do this (again).

Me or the Show? Tried to tell y'all Russ was on da way. This makes too much sense fit wise, yea we'll be top heavy again, but basketball wise it'd be nirvana barring health.

this teams success will always depend on ad's health. he hasnt been able to stay healthy as a laker for a whole season since hes gotten here.

we really do need a couple of athletic bigs to plug in when he inevitably goes down.

How bout this one fellas lol
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_6-23-2022_5-40-32PM.png

I've seen his name on mocks around that slot, and the only thing I know is that his name trips me out every time I read it lol.
Yeah aside from the name and it's striking similarity to Jokic, dude can ball and has tremendous upside. He would be a steal at 35 but I just don't think he'll get past the first round

Lakers need another playmaker/ball handler to help Bron out right? Jovic can do things with the ball in his hands in transition that only guards do. And Jovic is 6'11" so he can pretty much switch all positions. His game kinda reminds me of the late great Drazen Petrovic

Last edited:
Yeah aside from the name and it's striking similarity to Jokic, dude can ball and has tremendous upside. He would be a steal at 35 but I just don't think he'll get past the first round

Lakers need another playmaker/ball handler to help Bron out right? Jovic can do things with the ball in his hands in transition that only guards do. And Jovic is 6'11" so he can pretty much switch all positions. His game kinda reminds me of the late great Drazen Petrovic

Not a fan. I say we take Luka Donvic

Back
Top Bottom