**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You know this really isn't gonna accomplish anything....at all.

Oh I know. Monty was "always" an excellent coach. His record just didn't reflect that......

But hey, let's all scream "where's Dwight?" And wonder why Ariza isn't carrying us to the promised land while we blame rotations. :lol:

Oh I know. Monty was "always" an excellent coach. His record just didn't reflect that......

But hey, let's all scream "where's Dwight?" And wonder why Ariza isn't carrying us to the promised land while we blame rotations. :lol:

Bro come on....

This isn't all on Vogel and everyone realizes that.

He has also made some bone headed coaching moves.

Both things can be true man.

Monty Williams learned how to coach last year.................
With you coaching, do the Suns have the best record in the league? No, literally you. Do they? If you were charged with all things coaching at the beginning of the season, would they have the best record right now?

-foe

With you coaching, do the Suns have the best record in the league? No, literally you. Do they? If you were charged with all things coaching at the beginning of the season, would they have the best record right now?

-foe

Of course not.

If Monty was coaching the Lakers, would we be #1 in the West?

i mean as any decent coach how do you not bench westbrook? are you scared hes gonna choke you? Is management forcing you to play him?

i mean as any decent coach how do you not bench westbrook? are you scared hes gonna choke you? Is management forcing you to play him?
I don't even know bro. That one game Vogel benched him, it worked wonders for the team. I dare him to do it again.

Interesting.

Frank was 52-19 year 1. #1 in West.
Then started 21-6 #1 in West last year before all the injuries began.

73-25. #1 Def in the L both years.

And then collapse.

He musta "forgot" how to coach.

The forgot how to coach thing is your narrative...

At a time where we are getting smacked by the number 1 team in the NBA, seems kinda dumb to bring it up now.

No disrespect but there seriously is no point in talking about coaching right now.

Of course not.

If Monty was coaching the Lakers, would we be #1 in the West?
Well no, but the inverse doesn't work here. I never said that coaching was THE problem. I never even said that coaching was the biggest problem, nor the most important one.

-foe

The forgot how to coach thing is your narrative...

At a time where we are getting smacked by the number 1 team in the NBA, seems kinda dumb to bring it up now.

No disrespect but there seriously is no point in talking about coaching right now.

Oh I disagree.

See, that #1 team in the NBA.....25 year old Booker. #1 pick Ayton, CP3, and Top 10 pick 25 yo Bridges......young studs and mix of solid vets. (CP, Crowder, McGee) with a ton of youth around them.

We gon credit the coach for that? Cuz Monty wasn't exactly shining before these last 2 years now was he?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Oh I disagree.

See, that #1 team in the NBA.....25 year old Booker. #1 pick Ayton, CP3, and Top 10 pick 25 yo Bridges......young studs and mix of solid vets. (CP, Crowder, McGee) with a ton of youth around them.

We gon credit the coach for that? Cuz Monty wasn't exactly shining before these last 2 years now was he?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

BEATING_A_DEAD_HORSE.gif

So with that just about no championship coach deserves credit because championship teams normally have good to great rosters...

Ok you made your point...I think.

Frank was 52-19 year 1. #1 in West.
Then started 21-6 #1 in West last year before all the injuries began.

73-25. #1 Def in the L both years.
I could do this all day. Actually, I won't because it's pointless with you, but I'll go one more time: If you were the coach, would we have been 52-19 year 1? Would we have started off 21-6 last year w/ you overseeing all things coaching?

Gray area, dude. Dogs see it, but you don't.

-foe

Wonder what you say in the locker room after how many games of getting blown out early and now tonight with this team.

Xs and Os? Encouraging pep talk? Pass around a bottle of tequila?

Back
Top Bottom