**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Remember guys we only keep our pick if we bottom 3, so its either full tank or no tank... in between does nothing for us.
if Lakers don't get a top 3 pick in 2017, they also lose the 2018 1st round pick as well. 

unless Mitch can build on the free agceny and skip the next two drafts, the Lakers should tank another season. 
No. If the Lakers lose their pick this season (if it's 4 or later), we keep our 2018 1st. The 2019 1st would go to the Magic.
you're right.. it's lose the 2018 if we keep the 2017.

I rather tank..and keep the 2017 with that draft class.

who's going to be the closer for this team?
nerd.gif
Likely Russell
Nick.
whoever is hot that night

Remember guys we only keep our pick if we bottom 3, so its either full tank or no tank... in between does nothing for us.
if Lakers don't get a top 3 pick in 2017, they also lose the 2018 1st round pick as well. 

unless Mitch can build on the free agceny and skip the next two drafts, the Lakers should tank another season. 

No. If the Lakers lose their pick this season (if it's 4 or later), we keep our 2018 1st. The 2019 1st would go to the Magic.
you're right.. it's lose the 2018 if we keep the 2017.

I rather tank..and keep the 2017 with that draft class.

Yup. I didn't want to start the tank debate but I definitely want to keep that pick. Losing 2017 and 2019 means we couldn't trade a 1st until 2021. I think we make a big trade if we're able to keep the pick.

Second night of a back to back vs a rested team and no Mozgov.

This could get ugly. :smh:

**** outta here with the tank talk
It won't be the same tanking as previous seasons.

Every team is actually trying to win games this year. I think that changes by the trade deadline.

I think the last 20-25 games we'll see teams (including the Lakers) jockeying draft position.

B
It won't be the same tanking as previous seasons.

Every team is actually trying to win games this year. I think that changes by the trade deadline.

I think the last 20-25 games we'll see teams (including the Lakers) jockeying draft position.

Yeah exactly. Extreme tanking won't start til March. Right now we just suck and are trynna learn how to win games.

Excited to see Zubac get his first pt of his career. The legend begins.

This team isn't going to win many games overfouling and getting outscored from three.

Back
Top Bottom