**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Portland is in the business of helping the clippers. Nobody will rescue us from Yipsbrick

Do we trust Rob to make the right move at this point? The same man who signed 5 corpses and traded for ShiitBrick?

Reactions: DLF
Tht for 2 second rounders.

Gotta reload the pick cabinets.

Nunn for a single second

Attach all those picks to DJ and baze to save money.

Trade Westbrook to the Shanghai sharks for some concentration camp made sneakers.

Portland is in the business of helping the clippers. Nobody will rescue us from Yipsbrick

Do we trust Rob to make the right move at this point? The same man who signed 5 corpses and traded for ShiitBrick?
didnt rob have and wanted to pull the trigger on the hield deal ?

lbj and ad made the call on westbrook

Seeing how teams are giving away players for expiring contracts and a single ****** pick

Russ’ 47 mill might be a nice asset next year

The only way Dame comes is if Dame tells them straight up to trade me to LA.

And even if the Blazers made a trade by the deadline (which they won't, lets be real), how long is Dame out for?

I just hope we can get a young wing that can play defense and hit 3's.

So small trade or two with buyouts to make this run. Then 47 million Russ expiring plus every pick imaginable till 2030 for Dame? :lol:

Can almost guarantee that 2027 1st isn't getting moved now.

Lakers can offer the 2027 & 2029 first rounders for Dame this summer.

And all the pick swaps that aren’t already going to the Pelicans.

I know everyone is focusing on the 2027 pick, but what picks do the Lakers have going forward? Is there a complete list of which years are owed to NO, including swaps/deferment?

I know everyone is focusing on the 2027 pick, but what picks do the Lakers have going forward? Is there a complete list of which years are owed to NO, including swaps/deferment?

Outgoing:

2022 1st to Pelicans or Grizz & 2nd to Spurs
2023 1st round pick swap with Pelicans
2024/2025 1st round to Pelicans & 2024 2nd round to Grizz
2026 Second to Cavs

After this draft, the only first round we owe is 2024 to the Pelicans. New Orleans has the right to pass on the 2024 first rounder for the 2025 first rounder though.

Read that we can trade 2027 & 2029 draft pick this summer. Can probably include 2026,2028 pick swaps if needed.

Incoming:
2022 second Bulls
2024 second Grizz
2028 second Wizards

Righting the team's wrongs over the last year:

tradenba-snap-1644342963251.png

:lol:

I’ll save you guys time tonight with quotes from this thread tonight

“Damn starting Bradley again?”

“wtf is Vogel doing with DJ Russ and Bradley out there at same time”

“Customary Russ airball and turnover in first quarter”

“This is why you get Russ”

“Lakers making comeback…ahh fell short. Lose by 17”

“Tht for a pack of peanuts”

“It’s ok. Team has it in them. Just gotta get healthy. Once we get Nunn back we will look so much better”

“Still don’t wanna see us in the playoffs!”

Back
Top Bottom