Harrell
Kuzma
Caruso
22nd first rounder
Shroeder

Into

Russell Westbrook

😂 😂 😂 😂

Nba players aren’t dumb. Guys like Patty mills, Otto Porter, Iggy all laughed at us and decided to go elsewhere lol

Jeanie sell the team
Trash ownership nickel and diming

I know we suck but I’m so happy our wealthy owner doesn’t pay the luxury tax

Reactions: DLF
Here's a true, HUGE, terrible issue.....

Nets down a lot of bodies. Russ is Russ. But Laker killer Patty Mills is their number two.

He picks up his FOURTH FOUL just before halftime. FOUR.

You have ****ing halftime to tell the ENTIRE GOD DAMN TEAM, with multiple HOFers, go get that ************ EVERY. PLAY.

EVERY P&R. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Get that 5th foul. Get him out of the game. Make Harden have to do everything.

14 minutes in, not one foul on Mills, no attacking, and HE'S LIGHTING US UP. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Simple, simple, simple strategy. We got our thumbs up our ***. :smh:

There's zero excuse for us not to completely obliterate him after half. We might still have lost, but use your God damn head.

We had a two point lead and could have got him off the floor, we did nothing. Complete fail.

Jeanie sell the team
Trash ownership nickel and diming

I know we suck but I’m so happy our wealthy owner doesn’t pay the luxury tax
I was laughed off this thread when I said the lakers need new owner.

We need a real billionaire to buy the team

Here's a true, HUGE, terrible issue.....

Nets down a lot of bodies. Russ is Russ. But Laker killer Patty Mills is their number two.

He picks up his FOURTH FOUL just before halftime. FOUR.

You have ****ing halftime to tell the ENTIRE GOD DAMN TEAM, with multiple HOFers, go get that ************ EVERY. PLAY.

EVERY P&R. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Get that 5th foul. Get him out of the game. Make Harden have to do everything.

14 minutes in, not one foul on Mills, no attacking, and HE'S LIGHTING US UP. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Simple, simple, simple strategy. We got our thumbs up our ***. :smh:

There's zero excuse for us not to completely obliterate him after half. We might still have lost, but use your God damn head.

We had a two point lead and could have got him off the floor, we did nothing. Complete fail.

(I know you'll appreciate that.)

-foe

This defense is just horrible.

How many open lay ups and dunks will we see tonight?
It’s like the lakers are middle schoolers, watching varsity high schoolers drive down the lane. It’s embarrassing at this point fam, come on.

Back
Top Bottom