**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Prolly would have a better record running it back with a healthy summer.
But this is why you get RUSS 😍😍😍😍
I hate that I was right.

I know they don't have much to offer, but Lakers are going big game hunting this summer. They always do.

But I think the more likely outcome is they re-sign their guys and then survey the market mid-season to upgrade.

Lakers even without Bron struggling to beat the Pistons smh

A front court of Jerami Grant and AD is exactly what this team needs. It's nice to dream

Lol bro they're playing the Pistons lol

Did he do that in the 2nd half against the Celtics?

Let me see him do that against Ayton and the Suns next time they play.

Or against Giannis and Portis the next time they play.
You just said grant and AD should be the front court you're all over the place man

7B4BFDDB-72ED-4101-80A6-043144A4B66F.jpeg

Look at brodie man lmao
is he squaring up or throwing up the roc? 😂

You said grant and AD should be the front court you're all over the place man
No I'm not.

If Lakers had Grant, a stretch big who can actually play, then you can afford to play AD at the 5. How hard us that to grasp?

But we have an u underperforming DJ instead. So when AD is forced to play the 5 we look bad defensively because Lakers are unable to play DJ at the 5 for long stretches since he is not being a star in his role, which is to defend, rebound, and protect the rim.

And that's why AD looks bad on defense, except when he plays the Pistons, when he plays the 5 with how our team is currently constructed. Too much pressure on him. When he's the only big surrounded by 4 guards, it's a layup line for the other team.

You give AD a two way stretch big like Grant or Sabonis, you play AD st the 5 all day long cause Grant or Sabonis takes a lot of pressure off him on D.

But since all we got is DJ and Melo who suffers defensively, plus we all know Bron really a SF, then it's obvious why playing AD at the 5 hasn't led to wins.

We need DJ to clean up the glass so that AD can be effective on D against teams with lemgth and solid bigs. Or we go get a Grant, a Sabonis, or even a Jones or Barnes.

We aint winning no chip with how the team is constructed rn, with AD playing center the majority of the time cause he dont got the pieces around him that'll allow him to thrive as a center.

Back
Top Bottom