**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don’t understand how the Westbrook slander is so loud when AD has 2 pts and 2 boards in 10 minutes.

But carry on
you tend to give the benefit of the doubt to the player who helped capture number 17 for the team and not the new player on the team who has helped destroy 2 previous franchises with nothing to show for it

you tend to give the benefit of the doubt to the player who helped capture number 17 for the team and not the new player on the team who has helped destroy 2 previous franchises with nothing to show for it
I tend to hold the player who’s capable of being an MVP level talent on offense and a DPOY candidate to a higher standard.

But okay

Russ is underrated.

he’s one of the best 75 players of all time.Show the man respect. Takes a lot of courage to wear a dress.

I tend to hold the player who’s capable of being an MVP level talent on offense and a DPOY candidate to a higher standard.

1636432423115.gif

Just gotta attack the paint to beat these dudes but we’ll see what AD and our guards do.

Cha is playing Hayward, Bridges and Plumlee in the frontcourt. Why are they going with a 2 big lineup?

Back
Top Bottom