**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Anyone know why we’re playing the same team in the same arena back to back games? Never seen that before. Schedule anomaly I assume.

AD 2 free throw attempts last 2 games…
Don’t really care as long as we winning. Past 2 games have been good for morale and chemistry building.

y’all gotta realize AD is who he is, he’s not gonna drop 30/10 every night on this stacked team.

we have been winning by committee so far and looks like it might be a part of our formula going forward

you should appreciate the effort he plays with on defense more than anything else.

Last edited:
Don’t really care as long as we winning. Past 2 games have been good for morale and chemistry building.

y’all gotta realize AD is who he is, he’s not gonna drop 30/10 every night on this stacked team.

we have been winning by committee so far and looks like it might be a part of our formula going forward

you should appreciate the effort he plays with on defense more than anything else.

You happy about beating the rockets and cavs? And who said I didn’t appreciate the other things AD does? Nah, everyone and grandma knows what the hell AD is capable of and 2 FT attempts in 2 games ain’t it. IDGAF what you or anybody says

uaz198nin4x71.jpg

You happy about beating the rockets and cavs? And who said I didn’t appreciate the other things AD does? Nah, everyone and grandma knows what the hell AD is capable of and 2 FT attempts in 2 games ain’t it. IDGAF what you or anybody says
Yes I am.

wins > AD’s personal stats.

Just realized Thad young is on the last year of a guaranteed deal, while on a team that will surely be lottery. But because it's the Spurs they probably won't buy him out because he would slot in perfectly with us.

Just realized Thad young is on the last year of a guaranteed deal, while on a team that will surely be lottery. But because it's the Spurs they probably won't buy him out because he would slot in perfectly with us.
Definitely

he’s getting traded though. He’s too good

We get everyone back i have faith we could round into an above average defense. & eventually get to the point where we could really get disruptive come playoff time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom