**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Re: that fan that got kicked out. Ya def don’t slap a players hand away but rondo made fun gestures to his face twice.

Last edited:
What do y'all think Coach V was telling his team during timeouts?
20211022_223522.jpg

Lack of “sense of urgency” all vogels fault too

getting cute with preseason and not playing Russ more lol

that ***** needs all the minutes he can get to get the “bad” Russ out of his system

Russ is going to help in the regular season. He just needs to play better because he always stinks to begin the season sdgklajilaag;adg.

AD ain't ready to play the 5 and bang with the Aytons, Giannis's, Embiid's, and Jokic's of the world.

Better leave that inside the paint mess to DJ and DH cause the only thing Davis wants to do is shoot jumpers.

Let's remember: the Lakers have been outscored in the paint 98-60 in 2 games thus far by two jump shooting teams.

Meanwhile the Lakers have put up more shots from deep than their opponents, 76-71. And people wondering why The L.A. Expendables are 0-2 LOL

I bet if James Worthy played in today's NBA, he'd use and abuse AD every time down the floor both on offense and defense.

Last edited:
AD ain't ready to play the 5 and bang with the Aytons, Giannis's, Embiid's, and Jokic's of the world.

Better leave that inside the paint mess to DJ and DH cause the only thing Davis wants to do is shoot jumpers.

Let's remember: the Lakers have been outscored in the paint 98-60 in 2 games thus far by two jump shooting teams.

Meanwhile the Lakers have put up more shots from deep than their opponents, 76-71. And people wondering why The L.A. Expendables are 0-2 LOL

I bet if James Worthy played in today's NBA, he'd use and abuse AD every time down the floor both on offense and defense.
But but…

54DA72C4-EF79-4FD0-86E4-3C57D6E7FDCB.jpeg

I say we drop Jordan baze ariza and tht and bring in reddick, Korver, cook and muscala

Last edited:

yep. There’s a reason teams always had bigs around him to handle the banging (Cousins, Asik, Perkins in New Orleans). He’s not built for it.

The Lakers biggest problem is that they don't know how to get easy buckets INSIDE.

Horry has said it for 2 years. Big Game has said it. And Vogel said it after last night's game.

I was sitting courtside right behind the Lakers bench last night and the coaches constantly kept telling the players to go inside and attack the rim.

I will say it again: this team has always been built to go INSIDE-OUT but for some odd reason, they love to copycat the soft *** teams that play outside-in thinking they can outshoot them from deep LOL

Sh**, it dont even fk'n matter if AD plays center for the full 48. If this mfk'r too scared to bang and continues to not go into the post as his 1st option, then LAL ain't winning jack ****. Period.

Let's all go watch film of how Giannis beat up on the Phoenix Suns in last year's Finals so we can understand how important it is for AD to punish the Suns inside the paint and force Ayton to actually play some D.

Didnt matter whether Giannis was playing the 4 with Portis or Lopez at the 5 or Giannis playing small ball center. Either fk'n way, The Freak absolutely punished these b**** *** Suns in the paint.

Last edited:
Or we could watch how AD played on his way to a championship. It's been 10 years now we know how he plays and he's not changing. There's other adjustments that need to be made

Back
Top Bottom