**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Is it fair to say this is the most Playmaking Lebron has ever had around him??

Russ, THT, AD, Malik, Nunn are all above average in creating their own shots and collapsing defenses
Wouldn’t call monk above average. But yes possibly

and ad isn’t great at creating his own shot unless you mean him getting ball 20 feet from basket with 8 inch shorter guy on him and taking a fade away 22 footer then yes I suppose

AD is a mismatch damn near nightly & easily beats bigs off the dribble. I really wish this exaggeration of him being perimeter centric would stop already.
With russ now on the team, I think he most certainly has too.

the perimeter belong to russ and LJ now.

For his Career 80% of his shots come from 16 ft & under, over 55% comes from within 10 feet....... So yes it's an exaggeration.

Giannis who people started claiming is like prime Shaq averages 7FTA for his career, AD who is soft & shy's away from contact...... Averages 7FTA for his career.

So again it's an exaggeration :lol: .

Vogel on AD:

E_6FLPcUYAUv7oV

Vogel on AD:

E_6FLPcUYAUv7oV
“But but but he doesn’t practice. He doesn’t post it on Instagram. He must be on vacation everyday etc etc”

Ehhh I don't really take much from this. This is regular off-season talk. Let their agents and coaches tell it, every player is coming off of the best offseason of their career and then their best shape of their lives. I'll believe it when I see it

Ehhh I don't really take much from this. This is regular off-season talk. Let their agents and coaches tell it, every player is coming off of the best offseason of their career and then their best shape of their lives. I'll believe it when I see it
This.

People still falling for the same **** in 2021. Lets see how it translates on the court next season.

Reactions: DLF
AD finna go from "Always Disabled" to "Always Dominating."

I'm sure he'll be ready. I feel like AD will be playing each game this year with something to prove. Kind of like when they kept labeling Pau "soft" after BOS beat LAL in 08 Finals. Pau came back in 2009 and 2010 looking and playing like a lean mean power forward machine

2021-22 can't come any sooner.

Back
Top Bottom