**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This whole team will be different next season. Can be better or for worse but Shroeder gone, Trezz likely gone, Marc gone, Wes gone...

5AA790C6-3A24-4A69-9A20-4D06482109CB.jpeg

Yeah....that's the only part that truly hurts.

I wouldn't have minded dropping a close one, but we getting ran.
Like I get it, they are the better team but man have some pride. When we were clowning the Suns game 3, some of their players got kicked out . It’s like they’re just eager to get this over with.

Like I get it, they are the better team but man have some pride. When we were clowning the Suns game 3, some of their players got kicked out . It’s like they’re just eager to get this over with.

Yeah. We got cute on that lob to Bron and the suns been kicking our *** since.

Trade every body except Bron and Caruso. Get rid of Loreal, he's soft. Fk everybody else, the whole team is soft. Rondo and Dwight helped formed the team's playoff identity last year. This year we got fake tough guy Clipper Harrell lol

What's Brittle AD's contract situation? His broken down *** getting more broken down by the year.

Let's face it AD ain't got the physique to play 60 games a year and he ain't getting any younger. That's why he always shooting jumpers now. Dude afraid of the contact from what EYE see.

Is he a wise investment at this point or do you trade him for another star?

Last edited:
I mean at least there’s a little more effort tonight. Not saying much but it is what it is

Gotta see what Kuz/Schröder and stuff gets us...not much probably

Back
Top Bottom