**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

o0pkfm8kgqf61.jpg

Lebron is hands down the best (aka MOST COMPLETE) player in the league and it's not even close.

And what kills every non-Laker fan is that the 2nd most complete player is another Laker - A.D.

The rest of the league is fk'd for the next 3 years MINIMUM

At 36 I just hope he stays healthy. If he does he can definitely be elite for at least 2 more years

At 36 I just hope he stays healthy. If he does he can definitely be elite for at least 2 more years
I'm optimistic he will. He does such a great job of maintaining peak condition 365 days a year that it's even more imperative now that he's older.

He's built much like Kobe. Super durable and has a pain threshold that's much higher than the regular pro athlete.

Problem with what happened to Kobe is that D'Antoni ran him to the ground the year Kobe tore his Achilles. Kobe was playing 40 min a night and at his age at the time it became a huge toll on his body. I hated MDA for letting Kobe get worn down. He couldn't lead the team as a coach and manage Kobe's minutes that year. He had zero influence on Kobe and Kobe paid the price.

Lebron has a much more intelligent coach in Vogel, who plays the load mgmt game perfectly.

Lakers have some of the most perplexing losses. Up 17 midway through the 3rd and proceed to fall asleep after that.

Back
Top Bottom