**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Soooooo we chose cook over Howard. Possibly over Glenn Robinson III who’s contract with Sac is only guaranteed for 100k! Until 3/20/21 or something.

I feel like we whiffed on roster spots number 12 13 14.

McKinnie it is I guess. Remember cook is best friends with ad so there’s that

12-14 spots ain't playing, there's better players then Cook out there but realistically none of whose left on the market would get minutes here anyways

I expect LA if they need it bad, to get a back up center at the buy out deadline

Chemistry move, so I'm not going to knock it after what we saw last season and the moves made for this season.
Guess we have to remember we started last year with Cook and Daniels in our rotation playing actual minutes

team may look different come March

12-14 spots ain't playing, there's better players then Cook out there but realistically none of whose left on the market would get minutes here anyways

I expect LA if they need it bad, to get a back up center at the buy out deadline
True but this year it’s a bit different bc I’d hard so. We cant waive two of our players and sign 2 guys later for example. Etc

bkrfmxlyk9361.jpg

0c4a7d8d93dba83bfb1980bcf8a4e91c.gif

Technically the Lakers can dump McKinnie's contract on another team then sign a true backup center. But that probably means attaching a future second with McKinnie, which isn't a great proposition.

Lakers all in with Gasol & Trez at the 5.
I bet AD gets 12 minutes a game as the 5 while gasol & Trezz split the other 36. Trezz will probably play the 4 when AD is playing center too.

Gasol (20)/ Trezz (18 ) / AD (10)
AD (20) / Morris (14) / Trezz (9) / Kuz (5) / Dudley
LeBron (28 ) / Kuz (20) / McKinnie
Matthews (20) / KCP (20) / THT (8 )
Schroeder (30) / Caruso (18 ) / Cook

That’s my guess.
I’m guessing Lebron sits out any back to backs.

Man, AD or Lebron must have a lot of love for Quinn Cook for him to come back like this. Now that I'm thinking about it, I can imagine that it went down a little like this...

Lebron: "Yo, y'all resign Dudz and I'll sign that extension too."
AD: "Yeah, I'll sign that 5 year deal and y'all bring back Quinn Cook. Deal?"
Pelinka: "DEAL!" :lol:

Supposedly the "Young Core"...
DRussell then Ball, Randle, Ingram, Clarkson, Hart, and Nance

Championship Core
AD, Bron, KCP, Caruso, Kuzma, and THT

I never once doubted Jeanie would do what was needed to bring in the right nucleus to get the job done Jerry Buss style.

It's highly probable Bron and AD will get a minimum 3 rings in the purple n gold

Back
Top Bottom