**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Did AD sleep with one of the refs wives or something? This game is fixed. Nosferatu must have put in the call because of the declining ratings for this series.

They still don’t have any intensity on the defensive end. This is the NBA Finals, not the regular season. These guys need to wake the **** up.

One of the reason the NBA will always be inferior to NFL. When your fans are more “up” for a game then the players. It’s infuriating.

Stop shooting 3s

Exactly. Miami wants us to settle for threes. That's how they win. I understand that they're open shots but we're not hitting them. I really thought these guys wanted to sweep and get out of the bubble ASAP. Why lollygag and play brain dead basketball in the Finals? Let's just end this thing

eh i'm not there yet...AD refusing to take jumpers over guys he's 5 inches taller than has a lot to do with it. DG also is scared to shoot which I dont think will change this series. Lets win today so we dont take the chance of watching our "shooters" go cold while they get hot...thats a recipe for disaster

You there yet?

Queue the media saying "The Heat feel like they could be up 3-0 if it wasn't for injuries" after they win tonight.

Now I jnow what Butler means when he says "we dont play to lose"

lakers are playing to lose right now

Back
Top Bottom