**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers know we’re better than them at their own game.
I’m not even mad at all the 3s.. Miami has no shot

i think we may need to play Mcgee if they are gonna play Olynk or Myers at all times...on offense the lob threat needs to be there.

nah it was always one hating and at least one with the semi hate. These two have been hating all night including game 1
thats true

it was always like they would meet before the game and 1 would choose to hate and other praise. latel its been all hate. cwebb and reggie and now jvg/jackson

I will say that I have seen this before. I remember when the rockets were playing the Warriors in game 7. The commentators didnt hide it at all when they said "i hope the rockets can pull this off"

we need AT LEAST 2 of Rondo, Lebron and AD on the court at all times. You need basketball IQ. Thats why i advocate for dudley or JR *(dont laugh)

3 point percentage is so decieving. IF AC and Lebron dont take those 3s at the end of the quarter and half....we would be at 9/25 =. 36 percent

not looking forward to the run Heat will make in the 4th with Silva and Soloman Hill

we heard it all last series and now we hear it here "lakers are only up 14....this is close!"

Seriously how can you guys listen to these guys, it’s so bad. Heat playing well? Really? Despite being down 14 they are playing well tf. Mark Jackson thinking he coaching and trying to spark something with that type of talk

Reactions: DLF
This defense is horrid. Despite AD's dominance, only up 10. Everytime AD scored, Miami answered back.

Back
Top Bottom