**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Maybe aepps20 aepps20 can confirm this news Im hearing but my sources are telling me that Myers Leonard is not playing tonight either...he is flying to Walter Reed to be by his dads side who got Covid

Have I ever told you guys how much I hate Nike? How greedy of them to limit the number of mamba jerseys or kobe shoes...or even for not releasing a normal (readily available) kobe/lakers t shirt or something. **** you greedy *************

It was probably New Balance, I remember seeing a video of him getting a care package from kawhi/new balance.

Honestly, if the NBA is smart...for next years "NBA award show" they should have a "best team" award that people vote for. It would allow for teams that were unjustly affected by the bubble. Clippers would be the clear winner bc honestly in any series against anyone, they would easily have the best roster from number 3-8. Say what you want about that team and Paul George...but the Clippers have NEVER lost to the Lakers in the playoffs - therefore they are still the champs in my books.

aepps20 aepps20 i heard Myers Leonard petitioning nba to wear these over their jerseys pregame

86F38871-A730-4762-AEEE-870AE9D93842.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom