**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Iggy and crowder ain’t gonna out-athletisIZE you so if Kuzma plays like HOT GARBAGE like we all expect I hope Vogel puts in Dudley. That guy makes so many winning plays.

Watching that gave me anxiety. When you break film down like that you would think the Heat will average 140 points and Bam will average 45 points a game lol.

When I saw the heat play a few times, to me they struggled scoring imo. Their offense was guys like hero and dragic taking turns shooting. It was like watching the OKC thunder play in the playoffs

Been a minute since i've posted here, but been reading everything...

This series scares me, Miami has that variability where one player can go off and carry them, similar to what Houston could have done, high ceiling team, low floor, opposite of what the celtics would have been where you know what you are getting every game from Tatum.

With that said, it is amazing to be back in the finals and hopefully Lakers pull this out so we can say one good thing happened in 2020 at least.

Go Lakers!

It’s a toss up for me the more I think about. Miami is so unique. Like Houston but with actual defense and a big man that can get our bigs in foul trouble. And AD struggles against smaller and active defenders and Bam is smaller and active, as is crowder.

Miami has good defense and it’ll be similar to Den where their whole defensive game plan is going be anchored around Lebron and his drives

however AD has his middy and that will help. And everyone is talking about Miami’s defense but they’re not talking about their offense(and often lack of) AND the lakers defense

lakers defense has been able to take 3of the highest offensive potency teams and slow them down a lot. Miami doesn’t have the offensive firepower of neither of the 3 teams. But Miami probably will have a game they shoot 50% from 3

3 damn days to think about this.

I get being confident but I was confident vs the pistons in 04....
People comparing Heat to 11 Mavs and 04 Pistons
Dirk had an all time run tho and 04 Chauncey was great

I’ve watched every Heat and there are long stretches where Jimmy B is completely selling lmao I’m talking like he be super trash for 3 qtrs (multiple games) and Bam is an integral part of their offense. He been eating but he not gonna be at a buffet vs. AD and Dwight

People comparing Heat to 11 Mavs and 04 Pistons
Dirk had an all time run tho and 04 Chauncey was great

I’ve watched every Heat and there are long stretches where Jimmy B is completely selling lmao I’m talking like he be super trash for 3 qtrs (multiple games) and Bam is an integral part of their offense. He been eating but he not gonna be at a buffet vs. AD and Dwight
Ya 04 pistons were all time great defense playing vs injured lakers who were 3 deep at best. No bench and struggled all year.

11 Mavs wouldn’t have lost to even the 2017 warriors. That’s how hot they were.

bam has been guarded by Jalen brown and theis

We will see. Def nervous but maybe lakers have learned not to take teams lightly

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
I don't see what some of you guys see in Miami.

Media is hyping guys like Tyler Herro and Bam, when we've HANDLED Dame, Harden, Jokic, Murray, etc.

Remember Nurk coming back was our death sentence?

"

This is what my brain tells me. But given that I am a ***** boy *****, my heart says to be afraid.

These started popping up around DSG stores in the LA Area. A little weird because I thought LeBron was going to change to #6.

65F8F0D2-BD6C-4E24-B02E-B9329D13C009.jpeg

Thought switching numbers was already a done deal. I think I want an AD 3 so I guess it doesn’t really matter to me.

Back
Top Bottom