**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Denver running same play over and over and beating us

We getting cute with rondo thinking he’s prime Derrick Rose

I'd take him not turning over the ball so much. The last 2 halves of basketball have been awful for ball security from him.

Attack the paint at will and get defense level to Houston switching.
Ugly half but they need to get fired up and protect the ball

I'm baffled. This reminds me of both game 1s that we lost.

Bad defense, too many turnovers, not going to the rim. Just so many dumb things...

Danny green ******* sucks

bron did “okay” but he has been sloppy with turnovers all series. This Denver team bugging him lol. He gotta figure something out tho they packing the paint and he driving and not getting calls. Might need him to go in the post

I don’t think LeBron can handle the pressure to be honest. We’ve seen this. He’s just off.

he’s doubled. Morris wide open. He did make the pass but it was so slow. Lucky Jokic didn’t block Morris 3

Reactions: MVP
during the regular season, Lakers tend to play well when they're coming from a deficit. Let's see how it goes.

Speaking of regular season, thats the Rondo we got tonight smh

I don’t think LeBron can handle the pressure to be honest. We’ve seen this. He’s just off.

he’s doubled. Morris wide open. He did make the pass but it was so slow. Lucky Jokic didn’t block Morris 3

If he can't handle the pressure then we aren't winning anything this year.

Must say the Nuggets got Grant and Craig. Two good defenders. But I think the presence of Javale and Dwight kinda hurts Bron on offense.

4 straight quarters of nuggets outplaying us. Series is far from over. Jokic is destined if they beat us

Mans been sloppy as hell with it.

he needs to be better and sustaining his own rhythm man he can’t just on/off it anymore lol he stay testing that “switch” :lol:

It really ain't complicated. Start Dwight in the 2nd half and make Jokic a scorer. Don't let everyone else keep pouring in buckets. Let Jokic tire himself out which he will.

LeBron will never be the late great kobe

Kobe with this team woulda had Jokic bending over and spreading them all game

Least I got these in today to help with the disappointment that has been this game
25FA94A6-C3DA-4E6D-8A40-DD478395A8D3.jpeg

Lakers getting out rebounded bc their “small” lineup is huge compared to ours

Back
Top Bottom