**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

LOL @ hoping the Lakers find a way to blow the lead just because you want to be in tank mode, praying for a draft pick.

Ingram officially #ontheclock or nah?
Again, I hate to beat a dead horse but if D'Lo is on the clock then...I mean he looks realllyyyy far away from being a good, rotation player right now.

On the other hand, just from what i've seen this season, y'all got one in Zubac. He's already doing **** that he shouldn't be doing. He catches some tough pocket passes in traffic, he's making little passes in traffic, and he has unreal touch around the rim. I like him a lot. Golden Hands.

D'Lo
pimp.gif

LOL @ hoping the Lakers find a way to blow the lead just because you want to be in tank mode, praying for a draft pick.

Yeah bruhhh... meaningless wins in January for a non playoff team do not take precedence over a top pick. Nobody gonna remember this win after the season, but we damn sure gonna notice Lonzo Ball/Fultz on the Lakers for the next 10-15 years if we get that pick. The tank is necessary,

LOL @ thinking a dude got ice in his veins for scoring only 18. You better have ice in at least one vein when you being guarded by a 50-year old.

Meanwhile, 20-year old Booker been scoring 22+ every game for over an entire month.

Yeah bruhhh... meaningless wins in January for a non playoff team do not take precedence over a top pick. Nobody gonna remember this win after the season, but we damn sure gonna notice Lonzo Ball/Fultz on the Lakers for the next 10-15 years if we get that pick. The tank is necessary,
I doubt that's what the coaching staff and management believe.

Ingram officially #ontheclock or nah?

Again, I hate to beat a dead horse but if D'Lo is on the clock then...I mean he looks realllyyyy far away from being a good, rotation player right now.

On the other hand, just from what i've seen this season, y'all got one in Zubac. He's already doing **** that he shouldn't be doing. He catches some tough pocket passes in traffic, he's making little passes in traffic, and he has unreal touch around the rim. I like him a lot. Golden Hands.

D'Lo :pimp:

Agreed on Ingram. He's shown flashes, but he's playing like ****

Gallo's smooth? Always seems herky jerky to me in how he moves and shoots, athletic though

Good tune up for Dlo vs Jameer, now he's bout to face a bunch of good PGs

This is critical. Love what they've been able to do for us this season but we have to unload them and get whatever assets we can.

44 points between them tonight. There is not much margin for error here.

Back
Top Bottom