**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IDC if the shot went in this time, Bron needs to stop with those step back hero 3s. hes like 2-500 on them in late game situations

The new dwade pic lol.

Kuz: 'Ain't make one trade.. shhhhhhhhhid, low-key we coulda got rid of a few of these bums fasho, amirite'

Bron: '.....................'

Instagram_lebronews_83066512_2572565853066573_8606502592883622187_n.jpg

Kuz sucks man
He got no mental fortitude lol
Whatever it is that been bugging him has completely consumed him and he is trash now lol

One week KCP is the hot hand and one week Bradley is the hot hand. Caruso got benched too for Daniels. I wish they. Would just cut Dudz sucks man the chemistry on this team is so good. Maybe they just cut Cousins and they can ask the league to have him rehab in LA

Daniels most likely the one out tbh
I mean maybe they can work something out with Cuz but I think they’re harboring him for the slim chance he makes it back lol

Just read the preliminary NTSB report on the helicopter accident

Looks like the buzzfeed article stating they were 30ft from clearing the mountain was erroneous

What seems to have happened based on the report was that the pilot experienced dense fog/clouds and started an emergency climb. Technically the pilot needed to keep visual contact with the ground at all times but because he started the emergency climb it is safe to assume he couldn’t see. He reached 2300ft and the top of the clouds were 2400 ft. So he was actually 100ft away from making it. If he had reached 2400 he woulda been able to navigate easily outside the fog/cloud layer. But seems like he got disoriented during the rise and ultimately ended up crashing

yo, link to that hoodie bron wore during the draft again?

Just read the preliminary NTSB report on the helicopter accident

Looks like the buzzfeed article stating they were 30ft from clearing the mountain was erroneous

What seems to have happened based on the report was that the pilot experienced dense fog/clouds and started an emergency climb. Technically the pilot needed to keep visual contact with the ground at all times but because he started the emergency climb it is safe to assume he couldn’t see. He reached 2300ft and the top of the clouds were 2400 ft. So he was actually 100ft away from making it. If he had reached 2400 he woulda been able to navigate easily outside the fog/cloud layer. But seems like he got disoriented during the rise and ultimately ended up crashing
RIP Ara but he the dumb*** who fk'd everybody over imo.

I'm still pi**** off.

True but Kuzma ain’t prove **** in his useless careeer

So what?

I'm not kuz's biggest fan but we are asking him to do more while he is playing less mintues as a third option.

He ain't going anywhere so hopefully he figures it out.

Trying to figure out what he is supposed to prove in a 3 year career?

Screenshot_20200209-093848_Chrome.jpg

Averaging 8 less mintues a game 5 less points, 1 rebound, 1 dime...

I digress I'm on NT.

Reactions: DLF
So what?

I'm not kuz's biggest fan but we are asking him to do more while he is playing less mintues as a third option.

He ain't going anywhere so hopefully he figures it out.

Trying to figure out what he is supposed to prove in a 3 year career?

Screenshot_20200209-093848_Chrome.jpg

Averaging 8 less mintues a game 5 less points, 1 rebound, 1 dime...

I digress I'm on NT.
Everyone want him to just make better decisions and be more consistent
It’s like 16 one game 4 the next 11 the next then 18 then 8 lmao

Back
Top Bottom